Reviews for Broken Promises, Shattered Dreams
snowtiger13731 chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
Hey. New chapter. Kewl. I thought the letters really gave some insight to the past, and I wasn't really expecting that twist. . . that Jordan didn't know she was pregnant. But I could KIND OF tell, since he hadn't ever said anything about it. Anyway, kewl chapter. Update when you can. TTyl.
Delonely chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
Great!I want more hehe
shams chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
yay! update! good story! please update soon
Will Klemm chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
i like the flashbacking that has been displayed in these past couple chapters.
Will Klemm chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
I liked the descriptiveness you get in the emotions and such.. can wait to read more
Will Klemm chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
i thought it was rather interesting that they BOTH were engaged. Also wondering why everyone is like, So you came back Sereniy! as if they were really suprised in her return like she was exiled or something
Will Klemm chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
good start...
Rachel9 chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
Yes, you do have a new reader/reviewer, and I am very faithful. HAHA! Anyways, this chapter was great. I can not wait to see what those letters say. And I really hope that Jordan didn't know that she was pregnant! You should check out my story sometime, Love of Her Life. I want to hear your opinion.
Thanks! And remeber: Update, update, update!
Amanda chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
Wow! She was pregnant. Wow! I thought something like that could have possibly happened. So did she keep the baby, did she have an abortion? Did she give the baby up? I can't wait until you update now. I'm really hooked on this story. YOU have a way a hooking readers into the story and then not letting them go, it's so suspenseful. Anyways, great job on the story. And from the way i'm reading it, I don't think JOrdan's parents told him that Serenity ever was pregnant. The way he reacts to her, I can totally tell that he would act differently if he had known they made a baby together
AnotherDreamer chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
I like it.
shams chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
OMG that was such a GOOD chapter! please update soon!
snowtiger13731 chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
It was kewt. Sry I dun haf tym 4 a long review. TTyl.
Rachel9 chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
This story is so good! Although I can't wait to learn more about Serenity and Jordan's past, and have her tell Nick about Jordan. Keep updating often.
snowtiger13731 chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
WHOA! U actually told meeh wen u updated dis tym! Thanx. Otherwise I would've been rude n not reviewed cuz I wouldn't haf known u'd updated. Well actually I prolly would've. But dat's not da point. Rite. Yeah. . . Ima go read da storie. . . uh huh. . . lol.

w. He's gunna hurt sara! No! Sweet that he loves Serenity . . . but. . . kinda of. . . depressing. . . messing up two relationships, you know? "You know, I never felt that you really loved me. There's only been one person I've ever seen you really love. Maybe you should find her." OUch. That must hurt. Kinda of malice-ful n harsh.

Lol. Loxy is hilarious. That 'blissfully-happy-I-just-got-laid' look. Yup, there's a look lyk that. Oh gosh. Let's just scream it a little louder that we slept w/our old boyfriend when we're engaged, why don't we?

Eh. . . don't like. Her greeting to Jordan. Wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him? Uh uh. Ur engaged, stupid idiot! Wut the hell happened 2 ur FIANCE? Stupid stupid stupid. They're a little too close for comfort.

Heh. No offense. . . but the cooking scene seemed a bit corny. They're too close. And it seems like high school romances. Only it seems kind of sinful, cuz they're both engaged. Well, Jordan isn't anymore. . .

OH! So that's what happened to you! See, I thought you just disappeared off the earth when you weren't online a lot anymore. Sad. Anyway, it's okie you didn't tell meeh u updated. But u told meeh this tym. Lolz. I feel bad bout not reviewing sumtymz. . . especially the storiez dat rnt on mai faves lists, cuz it's hard to keep up w/them. Anyway, hope I find out bout wut happened in da past soon. Latah.

Sakura chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
OMG!

I really like this!

Very original and very nice written!

Continue soon!