Reviews for Broken Promises, Shattered Dreams
snowtiger13731 chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
Teea teea teea. Tsk tsk tsk. WHY DON'T YOU TELL JULIA THESE THINGS? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO YELL AT ME WHEN I MISS YOUR STORIES AND DON'T REVIEW. *shakes head* Tsk tsk. I must review now, but I've got so much to do, so it's going to be short. Sry.

Well, kewl chappie. Sry I haven't commented on this. OOh, I wanna know about what happened in the past! Hehe. I say that a lot. . . "patience is a virtue". Lol. U have to remind me to review next time. Plz.

§ julia §
Amanda chapter 8 . 10/27/2003
Wow! My day just keeps getting better and better. I got top paper in the whole english department at my college and then to make my day even better i read by far the best chapter in this story so far. I am so glad that Serenity and Jordan got not back together but together in that chapter. I am so for them being a couple right now...from what i can gather of the character of nick...i don't really like him. I think serenity and Jordan are so much better suited together. You did an awesome job and that love scene was "classy". Keep up the great work. You are an awesome writer.
shams chapter 8 . 10/27/2003
yay! update! and a good one!
june chapter 8 . 10/27/2003
uh...i get the feeling that serenity was pregnant with jordan's child but due to his leave she got an abortion? please don't wait too long on the update!
Amanda chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
Great chapter. The more i read of this story, the more I am convinced that Jordan and Serenity should be together. They are so sweet.
shams chapter 7 . 10/17/2003
hey! good chapter. so much mystery...
snowtiger13731 chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
Well I'm really glad things are better at home.

AH! Bad memories! Of Serenity at the beginning. Who's Loxy. . . and no! You're not online, so I can't ask you. foo. Let's go look, shall we, Julia? yes we shall. . . . . . . . oh. It's the best friend. I thought her name was something different. Hmm.

*sigh* Torn between two guys. Doesn't sound fun. really not fun. Uh oh. Now I can't remember if Jordan knows about her engagement. I don't think he does, but I haven't read this in a kind of while, and I usually have a great memory, but I read way 2 much. Newayz, onwards. *sigh again* I want to know what happened in the past. gawd, wuz she pregnant? I like the sand. . . beach. . . peaceful. . . serene. . . beautiful. . . quite. . . tranquil. . . I should stop. Well, I have to go. Kewl chappie. Update when you can.

§ julia §