Reviews for Broken Promises, Shattered Dreams
Amanda chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
Jordan and Serenity's story is so sad. They haven't finished their life story together yet. I hopw they are able to work things out. Now that he has made something of himself, he can be there for her. Update soon. I love this story. All your stories that I've read are really good!
JJ chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
very interesting...
snowtiger13731 chapter 6 . 10/1/2003
Hmm. Kewl chappie. It's all pretty sad and bittersweet. I like sad stuff. . . so yeah. Yeah, it can be really weird writing as a guy, like you did with the letter. I had to do that for those two poems Shawn wrote, and all the time for Ac4r, which is hard because I can't make the guy too sappy or anything. Difficult, but I've got my guy friends to help me. Hey, it's okie if you don't update for a while. I hope you work through all the stuff going on at home. Don't rush yourself or anything!

Haute Couture chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
its been awhile, but yay, an update! :) i hope your family problems work out and stuff, and its not just cuz i want an update either! :)
False Advertisement chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
This is really good! I'm off to read the next chapters. I updated my story, thanks for reviewing it!
Amanda chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Teea,

THis is an awesome story. I don't know if I had reviewed it or not yet. I really do like it. Serenity and Jordan should end up together.
Haute Couture chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
aww...how sweet! *laughs* you'd better tell us what exactly happened...he dumped her? *ponders*

oh, and you? excited? what?
snowtiger13731 chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Hey. I'm sorry this is such a short review, but I'm in a rush rite now. Anyway, good chapter. I liked the memories, because flashbacking works really well with this story, or any type of story like this. You know, the whole love from the past type thing. And. . . I liked the letter. It was really sweet. I think it meant a lot that she kept the necklace and stuff.

yeah, I thought it was Jordan who wasn't there for her. Hehe, you like my theory? I think my theory's kewl. Lol. Heh. . . so I WAS right! Like, about Jordan not being there for Serenity and how it really was foreshadowing. Yay. I'm glad you like the message. I think it's really sweet, and my friend has another one. . . something like. . . I wanna b the one he thinks of and smiles at and says to his boys, "That's her". I think that's just sweet. She's going through some tough times, though.

Yeah, I know following your heart can be really tough sometimes. I'm going through a lot of stuff with that, but I think you should use your own judgement. Like, if it seems like he might like you, I'd give it a try, but if he hasn't really shown an interest in you, he's either a really good actor or he doesn't think of you in that way. And just try to do what's in your best interest. I know that sounds really weird, but I don't know how to help you, since I've been really confused with guys and stuff lately. But. . . talk to your friends. It really does help. I don't know what I'd do if I don't talk to my friends. And I'm here if you want to talk to me anytime. I really hope you figure this out!

Good chapter. Hope you have a good night. Update when you can.

shams chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
im really getting into your story! its GOOD, simply enough. i like the flashbacks, they leave me wanting to know more! keep writing!
Haute Couture chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
sounds interesting. i'm eagar to find out what sara has on serenity. update soon! :)
julia this is another episode of julia's laziness chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Dammit! Third time I've had to rewrite this review! Gosh, the comp doesn't like me. Okie, no explanations. This is getting shorter and shorter each time I write it. Well. . . *deep breath*. . . okie. . .

Hmm, I must look over the chapter to see what to write. Wait. . . WHO does she need to tell? And WHO wasn't there for her? I need to know these things. Hmm. . . I never was one for small talk either. It's pointless and annoying and there's no point to it. Yes, I'm aware that was a bit redundant, but frankly I don't care because I'm trying to do this really quick so I can start on my hw.

Haha, they're BOTH engaged! I think this is going to be like. . . just a theory. . . those stories where there was interferences, yet they both still love each other. . . and then they ditch their fiances. . . and get married? Mebe? Possibly? Lol. Could happen.

And now I want to know what Jordan wasn't there for Serenity for. Or maybe I'm making too big of a deal out of it. Maybe there wasn't anything, and he just wasn't there for her in general. Because sometimes my readers think too much of something, and it had already served its purpose and then it's done. Or maybe this IS foreshadowing. I must wait and find out.

Yup, you can always count on me to review. I'm sorry you only got two reviews last chappie! Yeah, I think it's a kewl storie so far. Sry the dream was depressing. I have depressing dreams sometimes, and I wake up with tears in my eyes.

You're welcome for the message I sent you with your away message. Yeah, my friend's kind of in the same situation. She wants the guy she likes to ask her to homecoming. And all her away messages have to do with that, like: Every girl wants to go up to her man looking like mess, makeup smeared all over her face, and hair all messed up, and the first thing he says to her is "Baby you're beautiful". I just thought that was so sweet. And I like really you and hers away messages, because they're just so sweet in that bittersweet sort of way. I think that made sense. But anyway, I can see why you'd be worried. I can only tell you to follow your heart, and do what you think is right, and remember that you never know unless you ask. But of course there's the risk of rejection. Hope it all works out!

Wells, kewl chappie. Update when you can, and have a good day.

meija chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
whee! it's getting nicer and nicer! whee!
shams chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
i really like your story. dont give up on it! update soon!
NiteDreamer chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
I'm really enjoyin your novel/story the moment ..lol i've even skippin hw just to read this :P gj :P i can't wait for more.
lizz chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
no, that still didnt answer my question. and it does kind of seem like sweet home alabama to me. no offense, it still seems like a really good story!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »