Reviews for Care Home
EiznekcaM chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
Nice little chapters, here. She certainly took Phoenix by surprise, just asking him that question out of the blue. But I can't wait to read about their date. Fun, fun, fun! _ Post more soon.
Brii chapter 15 . 7/31/2004
Oh, you have to update fast! I love this story! It sounds kinda like my life...except everyone in my home hasn't been beaten in their past...just a happy little boarding home thing...and I've got these two guys fighting over me...*sighs* Oh well...hey, here's a little gift for you! *hands over gift basket containing sugar, candy, a spatula, an electric dog collar(for those rude characters), and a coloring book w/crayons* I hope you like it! Please update quick! *adds you to fave. authors* Bai!
David's Baby
mauvais ide chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
oh, ace is a good advice-giver-person...good story line so far, my fair-feathered friend, lol
CrystalDusk chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
wow i luv your story! finally a story that i don't totally hate one of the guys! update VERY SOON!
Angel302 chapter 15 . 7/30/2004
heyhey.
very well done, this is so cool. hahahhah. it's really great. i can't wait to read more.
love
Angel
sne8989 chapter 15 . 7/29/2004
Good job,I can't wait to read more!
mauvais ide chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
it wasn't THAT bad, but it was good enough, lol. good chapter
shes toxic chapter 15 . 7/27/2004
*sigh* fine , I guess I can deal woth romance instead of blood ... heh heh I still think you have some problem with normal names . . . *coughPHYCOcough* hee hee hee can't wait for the next chappie!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
well if we get short chapters then we better get another one soon, right? right, so write more soon!
Mel
Riverschool chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
hehehe keep going its great! seriously i love this story!
xTamx chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
aw but Ace was so cool! lol jks Phoenix is cool too! Lol I really enjoyed this story! I hope you update soon! And can Ace and Riley be REALLY GOOD friends if they arent going to be together? lol.. im joking. Its up to you what you do with your story. ANd anyways. I LOVE IT! woohoo! I cant wait till you update!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
XD I love it!I can just picture the look on Phoenix's face! ,that was a good chappie.!Update really soon please!I'll be waiting!
God Bless,
Chelsea aka Freshman .
Morgan Davis chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
man riley makes me laugh! she's hilarious! aw her and pheonix! so cute, i hope it works out, cuz you know she'll have to make all the moves, i hope he gets a little braver! hurry and update too!
Sesdimona chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
Ha! Great chapter! *Y*A*Y* I like Phoenix and Riley better than Ace and Riley, update soon (_)
mysticgrl98 chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
awsomeness...awsomeness...please hurry up and write more...so good...love it
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »