Reviews for Your Smile
Darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
write some more for it please.
pfannkucken chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
um okay...

and it's not unidentical, it's fraternal
Ramliel chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
You should totally make the next chapter a lemon. YAY YAOI! I really liked this story and I thought it kind of funny at the end when the parents were freaking out. _
Raynbo chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Awesome! I LOVE IT! TWINCEST YAY! How could ya not like that? hehe o.0 yesh! LEMONS LEMONS YEAH! Make a pie if ya want to idc as long as its lemon meringue... lol I'm stupid ignore mw, except the part that made sence, ya know, me lovin this n wanting lemons... ok toodles ~KumKum~
SexySesshieSama chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
very sweet ooh fun to come omg sexiness
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
You've got the plot, the charas, the works, why don't you add more description so it wont just be like a play?
hyper leaping frog chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
that was really good. have you thought of not making this a one-shot and making it into a real story? it would make a good story. i would definatly read it.
Cricket chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
this is really good! please continue if you ever find the time!
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
OMG! i love this! u have to update w/ a lemon...hehe. please please please continue w/ this ficcy, it's incredibly good!~*~confwuzzled~*~
DEFG chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
-holds PK7 to GOOTR's forehead- Write more or I'll shoot.
ezyret chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
cute idea. please continue.
IpsoFacto chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Ah, l'amour. I do so reading of it. Simply because you make it happen.
One Hard Core Cookie chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Oh wow this is cute very good and absolutely hot my cheeks are blushing its perfect. Please update soon
evafreak chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
awesome! loved this too much, maybe a sequel? that'd be really great. julian and jay. o.O v. alike
how'd they not notice their same looks before? ah, well, uv gotta keep writing! sequel! please! can't get enough of this. lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I liked this. It was short and sweet. It'd be really cool if you could turn it into a longer story,though. I have a feeling you could develop the characters extremely well in a longer story.