Reviews for You Promised Me Love
Wonderful poem.

Well written.

Twilight Starr
Daniel chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is great. It reminds me of T.S. Elliot's style of writing. Sort of like building up to the titles name. "And thats how the world ends.. Not with a bang.. but with a whimper.." Hah! Isn't it wonderful? I see so much potential in your poetry and your fiction. Congrats on all your hard work.
penster chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I love your poetry. You have inspired me. I know what that feels like...rejection. I still love someone, but unfortunately the love is not shared. I only wish I could express my pain as you do.
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
beautiful. your use of questions and and the second person realyl drew the reader (me) in. your language was lovely, it was a beautiful poem...
Xi chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
i feel like something has happened that caused you to write this... and i might just be stupid...

but yeah... i love it, just as w/all the rest of your work. i guess that's all i can say...

-mandaZ
Star-Gazer1221 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
I love this poem it is so touching...AAR ROX...thanx for the review im 14 too. I think ur really talented
Kohakunushi chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
that was really hear touching poem... i thought it was good... :) :) plz R/R mine too :) :)