Reviews for Raindrop
darqlyte chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
'Tis a sad thing, when the one you love, or think you love, loves another. This one conveys the emotion well, it makes you feel for this person. Your poetry is rather gothic, though I supose that is the intention.

God Bless

-darqlyte
bemused scribbler chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
beautiful. you use just enough words to get the point across. great job
disassociate chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow, that's a powerful image. I can't explain, but it just brings this picture to my mind and it's beautiful.
Mlkjug chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
this is kinda cool. It's true, sometimes when you cry in the rain, you're glad whoevers around you can't tell your crying...
Arabian Knight chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
very sad, but beautiful as well. the last five lines i like ,arabian knight
myno chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
That is truly awesome. Woah... Great ending. I can relate, I know the feeling, and there's so much in this poem that you only touch on, leaving the reader to think about it all... An excellent piece of writing.
Acelyn chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I like this poem alot! its very good, you are very talented.
linedstained frameless chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
hey..thanks for the review and the correction..really helps..this is great very very simple and realistic, but the message is deeper than it looks...great job...-LUV YAH-
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Simple and quite straight to the point, but the images conceived were, while a common theme among writers, a touch intimate. It's personal and it touched a nerve at my end.
The Green Tea Slammer chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow! I love this! This is extremely excellent poetry. Keep on writing!
applecede chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Absolutely gorgeous. I love the subject matter :)
Blue Fountain Pen chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
You have such a gift for spinning threads of words and yards of silk poetry. *sniffle* BFP
Day2Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
It's short, but really sweet... almost made me cry, actually.. amazing the memories that poems can drudge up, knowing that someone else has felt the same thing.. the short lines work really well,.. and there seems to be a slight rhyming at the end, which i can't see where it is, but it's wonderful... fantastic piece, well done!
Day2Dreamer
The Final Fantasy Warrior chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Cute. Very much so. I've read a few poems but very few like this. Very few which actually hit me...beautiful.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Aw *sniffles* short but cute, very heart warming yet sad.

*Jenna*