Reviews for I Cry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Just know you're not alone. I'm Muslim as well and constantly find idiotic comments that bash Islam. Just know that most of those people have been influenced by propaganda and even so, there as still people who will look past our religion to like us for who we are. None of my best friends are Muslim and they all accept me and what I believe. Look to surround yourself with people like that and you'll learn that their opinions will become the only ones that really matter. Salam.
(If I even make an account for this website I'll be sure to favorite this.)
Hersheychocolates of FF chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
...That was a beautiful poem, Mashallah. I wish everyome would understand us Muslims.
Abrasive chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Are you referring to Atheists in this poem? I.e. "they Say they are not supposed to find a religion"?

I'm sorry you cried, but people are always going to be bastards, on both sides of religion. If you let it get to you that much, you're being an idiot.

Next time, take a deep breath and dismiss the ignorance and intolerance. You'll be better for it in the long run.
Shez chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Salaams, your poem is beautiful. i agree with every sentiment, and know that all religions can co-exist peacefully if there was less ignorance about one anothers faiths. Now I'll get off my soapbox and go read more of your !
elisefey chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That was a really beautiful poem about open-mindedness and the need for people to practice the love they preach. Too often online people are so vicious with their words and hide behind the computer screen; it's like they think being faceless makes them not responsible. Thank you for this poem.
caralene chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I cried when I read this poem. It's a good piece. And am furious to those people who say they are religious and that they pray profusely evrey single day but is completely indiffirent and contemptuous at others.

I live in the Philippines where more than 70% of the population are Christians. I myself, am a Christian. I grew up in an area that is dominated by Muslims. Some classmates that I had in Highschool and college were Muslims too.
Tainted Diamond chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
salamz.

I've been there before, many times. I write back, but do they listen?
theZulu chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
good. Some people can't respect islam as a way of life and a religion.
Forbidden Silver Unkown chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
OH this was so cool i honesty feel the same way. but the i start to talk trash and my parents yell at me. But now i'm going to start beliving that maybe some day things might change. Don't Give up hope.I know i haven' a way i'm with you:)I too am a MuslimAsalamoalakom
two closed doors chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
There is nothing left to say, it is all like you said, thank you sister, salam
leena chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I AGREE! I HATE IT! UNTIE MUSLIMS! and all other religons...but I agree with you 100% with you...
Tasbeeh chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
yes, I know...the bashing is terrible. (I'm a muslim girl, who wears hijab) But I gues its from ignorance. Its hapened to me a lot in school. Great poem! I love it!
Ultimate Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
That is just so WRONG. I can't believe their are even sickos like that out in the world. It makes me want to barf. This poem is sad. I like the way you don't rhyme, and yet your words hold such power. If only some people in the media could see what you were writing, if all of America could see what you write, then maybe all of those sickos would just shut the shizzle up! (_ Heh. I'm trying not to curse... as much. It's impossible for me not to...)
Khadijah chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Salaam,
I'm Muslim and a convert and I hate it when people are Islamaphobic. Alhamdulillah, your poem is wonderful. Allah (swt) has blessed you with talent.
Khadijah
nikki eats cake chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Wow. Complex. Very true and it really makes sense. Your not the only one who feels like that.