Reviews for Are You Online?
Caffeinated Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
so so so so bute, and everyone can probably relate i know that feeling, of not knowing where they are or if they just are ignoring me or...oh look at me, you've got me ranting. congrats! it takes a lot for that to happen. you should be proud. i really like this; good job!
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
It is quite a good poem. It's funny yet weird at the same time.

I can relate to this because it is true(especially in my case)

The ending is very good(my favorite part).

Keep it up!

-music is everything
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Hehe, that's pretty funny. I like the end, too, when it talks about knowing where your friend is and makes an emotional appeal as well as a humorous one. I know the feeling! _ Cute!
unerasable words chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Just stumbled across onto this poem, it's sweet. I like the last three lines; can so relate (ha, that word is so overused -_-). Good job. :)
in theory chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Dude! This rocks! I use msn alot and I often wondered the same. Nice work )
firemounrain chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I too curse the vagaries of chat programs. AIM Away is exactly the same...
AnimeArrow chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
:'( aww... reminds me of my friend who is never online... And when he is, he doesn't talk to me... :'( well, back to the point, I really like your poem, because it's something people can relate to. It's cute, but at the same time sad, and a little hopeful.
raven-birdie chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is a good poem, sort of a modern twist on waiting for your 'love' or whatnot. Imagine if Romeo & Juliet had this type of communication system.
The ending I like the best (safe from the night). It expresses the care the person in the poem feels about the other the best I believe.
TaNg1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
that is so cool.
Jessica Tudor chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Hehehe I can relate, only I use AIM now. I think a lot of people can. Nice poem. I like the opening especially.
Insomni chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
LoL, I have to say.. I do that to my friends a lot _; There are the people who wait, and then there are the people who avoid.. I avoid :p 6/10
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
OH sometimes I've felt the same thing and you sit there waiting and waiting and sometimes you do burly miss it and gr! Well I love this poem the most ...mostly cause I can relate to it and you expressed it so well. Well I reviewed all of your work! KEEP WITING! _~ JMBunny
ScoobyGal55 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That was really good. The begining couple lines where the perfect match for the story you were trying to tell. You captured a normal person paranoia almost perfectly.
EmmeliaF.Aberdeen chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I was tempted by your promise to review the stories of any and all who review this poem... so here I am.

I know this feeling all to well... it's kind of a self-confidence issue, isn't it? The person who's POV it is is worried that their friend doesn't really like them all that much... and thus doesn't want to talk with them.
Tyronica chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This is really nice. Everyone can relate to being paranoid.