Reviews for suicide, yeah i lied
jsullins chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
i can relate to that a lot. thats how i am with my ex bf... he said it made him love me more, blah blah blah, and then he goes and tells a bunch of people, becuase "he was scared for me" and he freaks out whenever i say i had a crappy day cuz he thinks i'm gonna go kill myself... aah.. well that was really good, though!

-Niniane, Lady of the Lake-
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
hey, that was very good, but i just hope you don't want to kill yourself. i now it would feel, i almost did once, but i didnt, and now everything is cool, all my friends r with me, skl is good, i got a very nice bf, really not worht it, better times will always come. Twilight
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This poem seems very clever to me because it's very real.

Someone can't stand or be bothered with the the thought of your suicide, so they try to ignore it and ignore you in the process. So you pretend to be fine, because they won't help you or comfort you or do anything anyway- they'll just feel uncomfortable.

Well said-'You can't deal with the fact that I need to die/ So instead I have to choose to lie'

No matter how much you're there for that person, they're not there for you- no wonder there's suicidal thoughts :S

The last line is also clever- how would the react to suicide, and you live; but how do they react to your life?
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Great! An addition to my fav's list. I sure hope you don't die though, you're life is worth so much more than that. Beautiful work
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Hey! Don't hurt yourself okay? I mean, seriosuly! Find someone who you CAN talk to and see if they can help! There's no need for unnecessary pain, alright? Great poem, by the way.

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame

P.S. Thank you for the review.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
great poem, but very sad... i think oyu need a new friend... maybe he doesn't know it hurts you.. show him the poem see what he says