Reviews for Glory Dying
Eirien chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Oh, this is so absolutely beautiful! I love the lyrical quality, the harmonious flow of the language, the imagery, the melancholy tone, the message of it. Autumn is one of my favourite seasons as well, and I can relate to the feeling you’re getting across here so successfully. Very well done! This is going on my favourites list.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
o. pretty! i love autumn too. its just so colorful! there's really a lot of meaning in this. very thought-provoking... i like!
Tinkerbell2000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
this was good! seems like this is the only comment im able to write today... not a good day! anyway, this was an awesome poem, and i appreciate the fact that it rhymes. i used to make rhymes all the time, but then i noticed that ppl usually didnt do that, so i stopped, but i think ill get back to it, cuz it just sounds so much better! anyway, i luv autumn, though im a summer baby.
great work!
tinkerbell
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Beautiful work.
Heart of the Sword
Getuie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Autumn is one of my favourite seasons - but I was an autumn baby so it's a given :-p I like the poem from the first line... It made me think of seeing winter as kind of the sun setting, you know? Summer being day, Autumn sunset, winter night, spring sunrise... it was quite a picture
Very well written :-)
I want a Pippin Stuffy chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
This is so good. You are talented! GO YOU!
Shalott13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely gorgeous. Your word choice is excellent and the rhythm makes me want to go outside and roll around in the shade. Amazing work - keep it up.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
thats so sweet,and it rhymes perfectly, cute, i mean it quite rare to just find a simply nice. happy poem, lol, most of them r laden with emotions, and this is plain cute, love it! love and goodluck. Twilight
FinallyFullfilled chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
::sigh:: I WISH I could write poetry like that... heheh... I think I wrote a poem about how I wished that I could write poetry like that... Natue poetry is so beautiful, and yours is so real. I love "Smells of the frosts calling/Promises uttered softly to me." An "the naive season listens too" ... So beautiful!
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Its okay, they are just asleep. I like this unique subject. I've never read a poem about this.
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
preettiful! you're so much better at this than i am...even if i do rhyme 'em, you just use such beautiful, melodic language...i love it! great work!
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Lovely.

I liked this. The title went beautifully with the piece. Interesting perspective on the seasons too.

Keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
Halet chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Beautiful! That's EXACTLY how I feel!
Autumn tears chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Oh wow, thats beautiful. It's exactly what I was thinking about when I made my pen name, autumn tears. Wonderful job...