Reviews for Prisoner of War
Shadow of the Light chapter 16 . 8/21/2006
Been awhile since I reviewed...its been months and I'm still waiting to see what happens next! lol. I hope you haven't forgotten about this story! Its a good one too! I love your writing keep it up.

Shadow
elohimdancer319 chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
cute so far, cant wait to read more.
Twizzlers chapter 16 . 12/23/2005
That was rather wonderful. : ) Except that evil cliffhanger at the end! I can't believe you did that! But, I like the way it's going. I love that Lucas fired Toni. Even though everyone in the band is in a rage about it, I think it's great. I can't wait to see what happens when Toni moves into Samantha's apartment and what Hunter's been doing. Cause I know you have to bring him back to the story again soon. : )I can't flipping wait for you to update again. Please do it soon. Pretty please with sugar on top?: )
Tragedy is Love chapter 16 . 11/16/2005
"...going to get real weird between the people you’d least suspect..."

ok, i'm scared now ... jk. i guess it has something 2 do with samantha? newai, nice 2 cu back.
Twizzlers chapter 15 . 7/28/2005
I am SO excited right now that you've updated. I feel like I've been waiting forever. Haha. : ) Anyway, I love it. I like where it's going. I really like Samantha (not the one that committed suicide). I think she's a fabulous character and seriously necessary to this story because without her I think everything would be falling apart. Not that it's not falling apart now, but you know what I mean. I think Hunter has some serious anger management issues to take care of. I mean, he can't just go around killing everyone that makes him mad you know? But I really like how you're slowly bringing out that part of his caracter. It works out really well for the story. The song in this story is beautiful as always. I love your songs. Do you write melodies for them? Cause you should. I think that's all I have to say. Except for update soon. Becuase I'm anxious to see that you please glue the band back together becuase I really don't want it to fall apart. Deryck is pretty insensitive, if you ask me. But maybe that's just becuase I feel sorry for Sonya. So, please update soon. Because you're doing an as-usual fabulous job. I love it. : )Twizz
PhearsomePshycho chapter 14 . 11/24/2004
It's coming along nicely- I seriously think Toni should get back together with Hunter. I don't really like Deryck. It was a bit confusing to have two Samantha's- if you ever revise this you might want to change that; unless there's a meaning to them having the same name. Some of these people have issues!
Alleyna chapter 14 . 8/10/2004
K, I'm a little confused. Who is Samantha? Hunter's and Toni's friend, or Philip's and Deryck's ex? Or are there more than one Samantha?
But aside from that, awesome chapter. I don't like Philip, and I feel sorry for Samantha... the one that's bleeding, and Hunter too! Poor bugger.
When are we going to get to see what he's talking about to Samantha? What's he going to tell her? Well, anyway, I've finally caught up and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Faithfully your fan,
Alleyna chapter 13 . 8/10/2004
Oh poor Hunter. I hope everything works out for the two of them. I think they would really make a great couple. They love each other and everything.
No offense to Deryck but he doesn't deserve Toni, neither does Hunter, but she loves him so it's all right. She doesn't need to move on. They just need to talk and clear things up. Put all feelings in the air.
I guess I'll see what happens next.
Alleyna chapter 12 . 8/10/2004
Wow. Talk about hurt emotions. One minute he's crazy over the fact she was hurt and then the next he's mad at her. When will the communication start?
Alleyna chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
I don't like that Laura. What will Hunter do? I can't believe that he kissed her back! I cannot wait to read the next one so I'm just gonna do it now.
Alleyna chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Omg! I am so sorry I have not reviewed. I have been awfully busy this summer and with the end of school and everything it was just hectic. But I like this chapter a lot. It gives us another look at what's going on underneath. I love the song by the way. Great lyrics. Makes me want to right a song on the piano to it. Anyway, on to the next chapter. (I shall review that one too.)
Forever your devoted fan,
Twizzlers chapter 14 . 7/31/2004
Okay, I'm not really sure I understood all your reasonings for this chapter...but I'm so excited that you updated that it doesn't matter. And I think that this chapter is awesome and it does make sense. I knida like that Toni is contradicting herself by drinking it makes things interesting. And Deryck just needs to go away...I'm kinda hoping that Toni will say something mean to him on accident and he'll go away. lol. And I have a feeling that Samatha's attempted suicude is going to affect Deryck in some way. That whatshisface...i can't remember his name right now...is a jerk! He finds his girlfriend, who's pregnant, nearly dead and then left. But at least he called 911, eh? I also have a feeling that the other Samantha is going to be like the band-aid for Toni and Hunter's relationship. Hopefully, anyway, because Toni and Hunter need to be together. Oh, and the song in this chapter was BEAUTIFUL. I loved it so much. I think it might be my favorite one that you've ever written. Or at least that I can remember right now because I'm really tired. But anyways...yeah the song in this chapter was amazing. And I think I'm done babbling at you now. This chapter was wonderful. And I hope you get your old computer formatted asap so that you can update again. Because I'm positively dying to find out what happens between Toni and Hunter. Okay, have a lovely night. Twizz
Tragedy is Love chapter 14 . 7/29/2004
i know samantha's beginning to confuse stuff but that part with her attempt at suicide was so sad! really tragic that someone could do that. i just hope that everything ends up okay in the end for everyone. the to the complexity, yep, it was! but it was cool.
Twizzlers chapter 13 . 7/8/2004
Excellent as always! Though I can't believe you ended it like that! Very suspenseful. Love the song too, by the way. I did notice both Samantha's and at first I was like, wait is this the same person? Then I was like...no it isn't. Deryck is seeming so selfish. I mean that he wrote a song for Toni and all is really sweet and at least he had enough sense not to show anybody, but he should not be wanting Toni and Hunter to break it off forever. If he actually does anything to make sure they won't get back together, then he will need to be demoted to my least favorite character. I'm worried about what he's going to say to Toni at the park. Oh, and Toni drinking? Toni the hypocrite. I'm dying to know if Hunter's going to find out and what he's going to say to her if he does. Anyway, I think I've babbled you ear off long enough. But you are doing an excellent job and I want you to update soon. *muah* Twizz
DreamNightmare chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
theres always a samantha in stories...thats y i changed my name! lol neways i liked this chapter...i STIL do NOT like deryck n i have no idea y...i just dont ugh...lol but yeah...loved the chapter...heres a review finally!
-Skyerz