Reviews for The Gang: Freshman Year
AmnesiaticAmphibian chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Showing their daily school activities which builds up to the formation of the Gang during lunchtime is in pefect chronology. Awesome!
courter chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
i just finished reading the freshman year one, it was really good keep up the good work
Satanic Thoughts chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
Just finished reading Freshman Year and its great as usual! Mariah's problems were portrayed well, and so were the rest.I couldn't help grinning when LeeAnne agreed to the date!
The One Who Shalln't Update chapter 2 . 4/29/2006
'Allo. I've read 1-2 of the series, and I want you to know, this kick MAJOR boo-tay {ghetto for 'it rocks'}!

100/100, 5 stars, etc. I support MorganxPaige, GarlandxLeeAnne, GarlandxPaige, JakexMariah, and SashaxLeAnne.

KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK
one-hit-wonder chapter 11 . 6/13/2005
Other than some minor grammatical errors (unclear antecedents, commas, right form of pronouns, etc. etc. etc.) it was very very good (I've read all three, but I'm only reviewing this now (I'm lazy).

I esp. love Garland..._
tex28 chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
That story was great! i havn't reviewed each chapter because i printed it to read it :-) and am very disorganised but i wanted to tell you you are a very good author :-)
Finger Dingbat chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
yea, i haven't really started this story yet, but i's looking GREAT!
thenewromantic chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
Oh no, it so wasn't corny! It was great and meaningful! WHY DON'T PAIGE AND MORGAN GET TOGETHER? WHY? Hm, I guess I shall have to read on... this series is brilliant, I am addicted - the characters are amazing, so real. Keep up the amazing work.
qtpicherios chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
what happened with paige and morgan. i loved the story and all but i spent most of it wanting them to hook up! lol
Jstar chapter 10 . 4/12/2004
You know, this one was really good. Are they ever going to get new members in The Gang? I'll just have to c, love the story, get it published!
Scout723 chapter 10 . 4/3/2004
Are you a Degrassi fan? Paige? Toby?
FYI I just know those names cuz my sister loves the show. Well anyway I loved your story!
rant-n-rave-chick chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
I just finished reading the second story (obviously ;) and I loved the all the little ways you saw the characters mature. I look forward to reading more!
diff-me chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I like how the love lifes of the characters in this story develop over time, which makes the reader look forward to the next series. Keep up the good work.
Bellawen chapter 11 . 1/28/2004
aw ... that was a sweet ending! That's my favourite story in the Gang series so far!
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 1/27/2004