Reviews for Babies
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
aw, this is so cute!

thanks for the review

oh, and sorry, deliciolae means darlings. i forgot to put it in cause i wrote out love by accident on my paper.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
'GABBY EATS BABIES!'

-just a random thing that my friends like to yell. i remembered it while i was reading. (dont ask why)

Hmm, the poem itself was lovely, im not particularly fond of little kids/babies *cringes* cause... i dont know, i just dont. Hah, but hey, youre a great writer, im sure you know that... even though this poem is VERY old, keep it up.

-Naomi

heart
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
AW ! ::Huggels two-yearold neice.:: This is so cute and so true ! - Kyah sweetness overload ! _ ::Hugs::

~ Noelle ~P.S I added this to my facs.
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Yep...babies are soo cute, so innocent, so carefree...then they grow up and become prone to life...
Lilwolfx chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Kool man or girl,I dont know what happened to the word thingy on my thingy...I dont want it be that way though...So just e-mail me sometime..bye
karmakaze chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
True:) I like haikus, but I think it's weird when you write one, and people go, "Darn, that was short:("

Great:)
Mime chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I like babies too. .
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
aww this was kinda sweet great job!
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Gorgeous! such a pretty picture- for some reason, I see the baby gurgling/giggling:)
Ian WHo da ya think chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This is true but you forgot some thing, they loose all that innocence once they piss on you when you are changing there diaper. HAHAHA sorry actually I am very fond of kids.
Ian WHo da ya think chapter 1 . 9/22/2003