Reviews for No Title
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Another good poem. Flowed really well and showed your true feelings. :)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Thats the feeling i have, im all alone and i just want the feeling that someone cares about me. I think a good Title could be Alone Again.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
"There is nothing to fear, but fear itself." This is easier said than done because we can never defeat the fear of being alone. Everyone can understand the feeling you expressed through this poem, how can they not? Nice work. My suggestion for the title would be 'Anyone'.

There are a couple of minor errors though:

"I don't think I miss ay of that" - 'any'

"I just miss not being alone in the would" - 'world'

"And having some one . . ." - 'someone'
karmakaze chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I understand this perfectly. So sad.
FiberglassButterfly chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Very good, I can relate. great job!
Mime chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I rather like being alone, but I know it can get depressing sonetimes. Don't worry, we all feel like that at one point or another.
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Powerful, and so true...I think that this is exactly what one of my friends is going through, and I didn't understand so well before. Very good. Thanks.

Maybe, for a title, Over You? Sorry, I'm not very good with titles
lil'poetgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Hey great poem, but you might wanna read it over, cuz you have a few typos...It's Not You...All I Really Want...Love Me... k so i cant come up with any better titles. good work tho..
Ian WHo da ya think chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Hey I know the feeling, but eventually someone will find out how great you are then they will love you.
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I like how it's set up, all the questions. It's very much like someone's thoughts. Someone is one word, I think, and in the third stanza you say "I miss ay", typo I presume.

I really like the wording, it's cool.

Maybe you could call it "Not Being Alone"...I'm not sure, though.