Reviews for The War in the Highland
Caplock chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
I really like this story. Some originality. My only advice is to reread it and correct the small errors, for example some words are missing a letter, or have an incorrect letter. Looking forward to chapter 5.
Alexis LePlume chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Hm...I think you need to work out characters more. This War Chief doesn't seem to think very wisely, and that's rather a given for the job. Still, a nice attention-grabbing strat, one that makes me want to read more! I hope this gets better. Lots of luck,

Alexis
Lilydaphine chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
Good story, allthough you need to go through and correct the grammar in the story. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Rosebay chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
This was a good chapter, one of the best I think. Great description, too! I don't have much more to say, because it was really good. Oh, does this story connect with that other one? With Pheonix? Well, yeah. Can you review my new poem? It's pretty gay, but hey.
CraigAPrice chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
KYLE...waz up man. Yes, the story. Well it was great and good and still needs more gore and description, especially in the action part a.k.a. goblin thing. well the part thing with Phoenix was perfect. I can't wait till the next chapter. See ya KYLE.

from CAP
Yadot chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
Kyle this story is so cool. It really is. But you should read mine that i have it is kind of like this but battle is right in the beggining. And it is really cool.

I will talk to you later

-spawn
Rosebay chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
This is still a very good story! the chapter was a bit short, but that doesn't matter. But like I said, it needs the description! What did the goblins look like? And it doesn't quite have enough gore, but that's just me. I liked the clue, though. Cool story, try to get the next chapter up soon!
CraigAPrice chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
Good chapter kyle, but I thought that you were going to add more to it. But it's still very good. Not a big enough cliff hanger. and it was pretty short. Its a good story though.
Rosebay chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
So far, this is a good story - reminds me of LOTR crossed with Northern Lights. However, I think it needs to describe more about Etherond, so that we know who he is, what he looks like. Also, I thinks that the story was a little bit rushed after he found the book. Otherwise, I thought it was a really good story! Can you review one of my stories? LOTR rules!
sdksloivoisvods chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
This story is good, you should keep continuing that way i can keep reading and reviewing, you should read my horriable short story and review it. Keep up the good work kyle.
CraigAPrice chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Very nicely written Kyle. You describe the battle very well. You could have made it a bit longer by having the ogre smack him into a wall or damageing etherond in some way. Or had him run out of knifes so he had to run and scramble to find something to make it longer, but it was well written. I like how you ended the chapter, as the end of the first test. Endings like that are always the best where you are left with a question in your mind to think what will happen next. See ya later - Cap
sdksloivoisvods chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Hey Kyle this story is like coo. You should continue since this would not be a good way to end it so like continue. The hottist girl in school is Anjila Jarvis. Well anyway that is like a cool story. And like continue, so like see ya later, and bye cause i have to go.
CraigAPrice chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
hey kyle, that was a good story. It had plenty of description and plenty of names to try to remember. So far its good and so far there are no battles or really exciting stuff in it yet. So when that does come it will be greatly written. I'm sure that when the battles and crusal parts come it will be clearly explained. Keep the story going and dont stop on it like your last one. See ya, cap.