Reviews for Song Of Memory
kitty-mao-mao chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
nice...although your message isn't very clear...that's good if you wanted to be vague but it also leaves a sense of incompleteness. well written and keep up the good work!

i like this poem (song of memory)because of how true it is. There's some songs that brings up memories of good times and that song just becomes a symbol of that memory.

and for the ending of my poem, it doesn't have one because the friendship isn't over (and i hope it never does).

thanks for the review and good luck with writing! :D
Inspirationality chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
'For in every wind that blows
In every dawn that rises
And in every bubble
That levitates in the air
It has always been accompanied
By a memory
A memory that will always stay
For all eternity'
This is beautiful. It lasted in my heart for a long time. I love it. Please keep writing and inspiring. Your inspiration will last for eternity. :)
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Just simply cute... and beautiful. I love your pen name by the way ;) very nice

*Jenna*
ANGST LOL chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Oh wow! That's beautiful! (You asked me to come read and review your work, so here I am!) Um, also on your bio, I noticed you like Melodies of Life and Eyes on Me. Wow. . .Me too! Could you pop by my section of the site and email me please?
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Nice poem. It's true.. songs have a way of always carrying a memory of either a certain person or a place or just a moment or feeling. YOu captured that really well. It sucks when that song reminds you of someone you don't want to think of anymore. :P Anyway, great poem, and thanks for the review.
inquistrix chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
amazing...your work seems to get better and better...i would suggest you keep the same tense throughout the poem; you seem to switch from past to present a feew times

check my stuff out if you've got the time

iNzaNiTi