Reviews for Ring
sheZadey chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
nice. i like the X's that really catch your eye
hamsta-boi chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
"Raises a brow" like i said to someone else, dont upload things so small. Why not try and upload a few together?
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Good description of a wedding ring. (at least that's what I'm assuming you're talking about. Hopefully I'm not wrong!) Excellent work!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Beautiful.

Heart of the Sword
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
hehe hee, singles we get to watch the entertainment, not become it LOL, a joke between me and my friends.
Knight of Tarian chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Heehee...*is tempted to say something but refrains knowing that Be- I mean CoolBeans would...well...**runs away*

*stops* That was a good haiku though...*keeps running*
Mime chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I liked that one. I really did, it's more logical than anything else. And coming from me, who doesn't usually go near anything romance, that's saying a lot.
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
*sigh* I am single as well, but that is irrelevant.

I think that this was a beautifully written haiku! I liked it very much. Excellent work!

*AbunaiChikara
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
this was yet another awesome haiku great work!
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
aw. That's a sweet haiku.
Deadwind chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Of course I'll marry you! Lol...not...but anyways, great description of the band! And yes, I do wonder why I think of weddings when I haven't got a boyfriend!
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
beautiful...I cannot wait until I can give that symbol of eternal love and truth to my sweetest love. She is so beautiful and so deserving of more than I am, or can give.

Awesome write. Keep it coming!