Reviews for Secondhand Sunshine
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
It truly sickens me to see someone get flamed. I can't possibly tell what goes through the minds of some of these idiots. I'd like to see things from their point of view but for me it's impossible to get my head that far up my ass.

Just don't listen to them. They don't even have enough wit to be half-wits.

I liked the story, though, on a brighter note! Amazing imagery is involved.
The Katt chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
hey, that was pretty good. Missed a few commas in some places. But, then again, who cares. I like it. Really cool.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
You wanted email, or some sort of commication, so, much to the dismay of me, I am providing that. Plus, stories with reviews attract readers...Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you're a horrible author and should delete your account and then do nearly everyone in the world a favor and commit suicide. Except, since i suppose there are a spare few who wouldn't like that, and since you care about those spare few, don't. I'll go now and stop informing you of how terrible you are; i'm sure your self esteem is so bloody low you're already well aware of it.

me: Why, thank you very much...yay, my first directly cruel flame! I think i should sleep. Do you think i should? I do, because i'm conversing with myself. and asking if i should sleep, which i should.

other me: if you know it, then why don' you fucking do it!

me: fucking do it...? ::eyes gleam::

other me: ...::sweat drops:: you know what i mean.

me: so sorry, people, you can just pretend i dont' exist now, although...you're pretty talented at that already, so i don't think i have to ask.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2