Reviews for Golf
Kusco1 chapter 13 . 2/18/2005
Now I read that one of your reviewers thought that it was a little repetative with the divine intervention, but here's my take. Yes you had that helping Ryan but at the same time it didn't take didn't become a golf virtuoso, she was given just the right amount of help to overcome. That's a lesson there. Fun story. The epilouge is fun with her reverting back to her terrible self. Golf is just like that. One game your great the next you stink. This is going into the favorite stories list. Thanks for a good read.
Kusco1 chapter 12 . 2/18/2005
Good triumphs! And the demon burns. now on to the epilogue
Kusco1 chapter 11 . 2/18/2005
Oh time for the big one here! I'm excited.
Kusco1 chapter 10 . 2/18/2005
Who is helping her indeed? That's pretty obvious though. However I like some of the creativeness. The sneeze was great, the flapping of the t-shirt was good, then the final line of "It's too quiet was great."
Kusco1 chapter 9 . 2/18/2005
Both Ryan and Ploiztosa have to learn one of the best things about Golf...Golf Carts. I'm not sure but I'll bet that's how ancient sumarians said "fun"
Kusco1 chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
Hurray for par three's where would us terrible golfers be without them! Ploiztosa may be losing but he'll be getting his licks in. I liked his attempt to phase Ryan with the comment about her brother. Good stuff.
Kusco1 chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
No one golf's good when they're angry. No one. I like how you're keeping them even, Ploiztosa is better but Ryan is keeping her wits about her. Good work.
Kusco1 chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
Now that was good for Ryan, she had to find some way to make up for her lousy playing. Very clever and fun with adding strokes for cursing. Fun stuff. I half expected Ploiztosa to call a mulligan. Oh well.
Kusco1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
WHAT! DEVIL'S GAME! IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT! I'll have you know that I am do not scream and cuss at the ##$%& *! ball when I miss! Devil's game.
Kusco1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Ah. The classic competition of human vs. Demon in sport or wits. And with the best game they could possibly play. Ploiztosa is an interesting character. You've given him so pretty creepy aspects. I'm really intersted in seeing how these nine holes go. Talk about pressure! Let the games begin!
Kusco1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Those sumarians...up to no good. The kid had a good thing going there by telling her the truth, because he knew she wouldn't believe it. Too bad he blew his cover with demon weirdness. Good chapter though 119 is not a joke that's just a scary number *shivers* Anyway I really liked your conversations in this story and how Cody's mom didn't take any guff. Though I am curious why the demon didn't do anything about it. Best line of the chapter? "You do realize that you're about the eighth person to tell me that one today, right?" Ryan responded. That was classic.
Kusco1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I can't believe that I didn't catch this story earlier! I am a certifiable Golf Nut! So a fantasy story about golf? I am there! Now onto the review. I really like Ryan's impatience with her classmates as though she's the only one who gets it.I like her yelling at them, I think that we all have memories of things like that, don't even get me started on parking lots. I'm curious to see where the story goes from here. Perhaps something to do with Sumaria? I'm going to have to keep reading. Good work.
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Nice Start, could you please look at my golf story "Ross and I"? I am not a fiction writer but a poet and need much advice.
warnthepenguins chapter 13 . 9/30/2003
Nice, but it gets a little repetitive. The same things keep happening, like divine intervention and stuff, but nothing really changes throughout the golf game. Shouldn't Ryan start out bad and overcome some obstacles through the game and end up doing better? Instead, she just does pretty well and the demon has a bad day.

And we never get any answers about the mysterious help Ryan got.

Overall, I enjoyed reading it but I think it could be even better.
MiNt-BrEaTh chapter 9 . 9/28/2003