Reviews for Celestial Dreamer
Alcapacien chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Is it that woman from her dream! Well I like it and can't wait for more
Destin chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
Damn it, I keep thinking and thinking. I might have an idea whom that voice was *smacks head* it's probably so obvious too. lol that alwayz happens to me.
Well who ever it is I bet it's a great twist.
Anywayz thanks for the email...stupid author alert
Update soon
Alcapacien chapter 7 . 1/9/2004
I like this chapter...wonder why the deamons are coming after her though!
naraolla chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
Not one word, but five: I love this, update soon!
Destin chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
I'm so glad I checked the manga section, and noticed you updated My stupid author alert didn't work.
Anywayz this was another great chapter of yours it was surprising too with the figure and all.
Please update soon.
Destin chapter 6 . 12/15/2003
When I got your email I rushed right over and read. Like I said my stupid computer never gave me the author alert, cause I don't know it's probably the email, or computer...might be a virus.
Anywayz your chapters are coming along nicely. I like where this is going. I want it updated soon Please update soon, and if I don't review in about two days, after you update email me. I know you are not being rude, I will be very happy if you just told me you updated. I will also beat up my computer.
Well got to go
Alcapacien chapter 6 . 12/13/2003
Kewl...can't wait for more! I hope their friendship doesn't break!
Destin chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
I finally caught up ! It's been so long, I can't believe I never put this on author alert, or nothing. Please keep going. I really want to know what's going to happen next.

Please

Destin
Alcapacien chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
KEWL! Can't wait for more!
Destin chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
Your welcome. This chapter was again great. Sakama is cool Anywayz you want me explain how to get it bold, and italics ? K When your in word processor you click on blod, on stuff you want bold, and ilalics on what you want ilalics. I'm slow too, so I might not make any sense sometimes Sometimes it just depends on the processor you use.

If you need any more help just e-mail me

Update soon ! I would love to see whats next.

Shiny New Sneakers chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Wow, intriguing! Very nice writing style you have here! Please write more soon! _
Destin chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Cool. I liked it It's a good begining. Oh, and to add bold, and stuff just add it on the document on the word processor.

Make sure to update ! I would love to read more.

(I'm so happy. I have all this time to read great manga fics. Like yours )