Reviews for The Silent Killer
RingWraith14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Thank you for the review!

i wrote that poem (Wind Song) at midnight, so it might be a scratchy. Sorry about that. I will eventually change the poem. And Thank you

I love this poem. No complaints here.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
i really really loved this, it was just so cold, it had an ice queen quality to it if you like. very powerful, everything about it repersents what poetry is truly about, kudos.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
*sits transfixed and breathless* i so love this. it has such a great rhythm, and it's so . . . piercing, i guess you could say. kinda like being stabbed by a silver needle, only with a different kind of pain attached . . . *loved* the contrast of the 'cold and impersonal' with the 'close and personal' on the following line, it was very effective, snagged my attention. the line "hungry" having its own line all to itself was a great move, too, definitely intrigued me, especially when you associated it with "craving" as the first word of the next line. and the repetitive style of lines two three and four worked really well, too. alright my favorite lines (after plenty of deliberation) ended up being "the silent killer," "unbearably/close and personal," and "craving the desolation of another." an excellent piece, love it muchly, great work chica! :)
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
heh, like this one, short, to the point, and fairly well written with good emotion..well, maybe not literally, but anywayz, nicely done
superfufu chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
loneliness makes you strong, i know that. you'll believe someday.