Reviews for Death's Bride
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Nicely done I must say. Beautifully haunting-much applause.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Very interesting thought. Great job on this.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow, I like the whole idea of the poem. Its written very well.
i am pookie chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I love your poem! You should really consider creating a story from it! Love the whole concept of Death choicing a bride - quite original! I would pick a favorite line from your poem, but I like it all! -that's a compliment-
I just have to ask - how did you get the idea to write this poem? Did it just kind of come to you?
Anyways,
lots of luv,
Kanne
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Okay I wasn't sure how you could pull off an idea like this but whoah all I can think to say other than how much I love it is... STORY! Please write a story about it.. I think it'd be great, that is if you could, or still want to!
"Death becomes you mi'lady"
*smirks* Oh so delicloulsy chilling!
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Hey! Very beautiful poem, truly. Quite powerful, full of emotion and brilliant imagery. Good job! There's a story with death I really like on here, here's the link if you're interested:
. ?storyid1461445
Anyway good job! Hope you write a story :D. Thnx for your review. Love, Mia
Cherry Jones chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
very cool I loved it
I hope that I get to read the story to it soon
Sweetipi
psychochick4life chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
i think you should write a story about this! it would be really great! and by the way thanks for reviewing! the poem was really cool and the story i bet would be awesome.
Pothe chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
i love the rhym to it. great idea about death choosing a bride, haven't read many if any about that.
Pothe
Leila J. Midnight chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That was awsom! Very very good. i think this would be a great storie.
Wren Craven chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
wow...i really liked this one..i know the word 'like' is way overused, but i fully LIKE this work, thanks for reviewing mine...
chloe
desolus chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I loved the rhymes. It was neat, well-written, with the potential to be more than just a poem if you'd written it just a bit longer. - You may guess that I wanted to write more...

A concept poem. Yay! I believe this would make an excellent story. O_o A creepy one, if you write it in a horror genre. Dude, I am _so_ looking forward to it.
Jesi Lynna chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Very nice. I love it. You should write more!
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
A great and well-written poem.
darkblackwings chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Wow! I love it. Please make it a story, please, soon.