Reviews for Different
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Dude, Thats CooL! I like the way, it umm. the way it is, the ran away from me. Anyways cool poem!
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
wow i like this all different but all the same...great work...and thank you for all the reviews you have given me ...you are a great poet keep it up!
psychoticstranger chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
sad but very true
AVIGON chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
In a world where racism and religious fanatism and the likes are so omnipresent, it's good to read a poem like this, that shows that although there are some barriers, people have a lot in common in the end.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
i like it. Its all so true. keep writing :)
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Nice ending connects all the girls through their common problem.

Not each comparison is as different as possible, but it's still good to see all the different groups with all the different backgrounds- we're really all the same- even though the girls don't all have the same symptoms, they are all victims of the same thing; depression can hit anyone. And they can all help each other.

Nice idea.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wow, this is an awesome poem. I love it. It's just so... true and there's so much to in the simple words you used.. it's wonderful.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Wow! That's really interesting about how people who seem to have nothing in common can come together with a problem. I've updated So Beautiful, and am working on the update of Back and Forth. Great poem:)
FiberglassButterfly chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
so true: depression doesn't descriminate. Good poem. ;o)
Mime chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I see your point: There are a ton of differences between everyone just on FP, and but we all write poetry.
me10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
clearly written. welldone.
Ian WHo da ya think chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Good poem, a little dazzling with all the O's but that kinda adds to the poetry. Good job.