Reviews for The White Prince
betalight chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Pretty...I liked it. Really nice surreal sort of story.
Ohma chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
YAY! I loved the story. Cinnabar, you write VERY well (much better than I can, though I don't think that is very hard).
Yeah, I wish I had more deatailed things to say, but I don't.
Natasha Browning chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Your work is absolutely breathtaking. It feels like everything symbolizes something, but half of it turns out to be literal, and... is it possible to get drunk on a story? I'll be floating all day now.

Oh! And you need to draw a picture of Dios. Your Daemian art is astonishingly lovely (a good writer AND a good artist, you lucky devil), but we need Dios! *is not ashamed to beg*
Infx chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Love it! Keep up the good work!
Sabre Gurl chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
I like it! It's real good! I can't wait for the next chapter! ~Toni~
Soul of Frodo chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
...Wow. Your writing is as addictive as a drug. Every little nuance and repetition and... wow. Leaves me feeling very inarticulate by comparison.

*sets up tent, packs food, camps out to await next chapter*
Ohma chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Wow...that was most certainly NOT what I had expected (I mean that in a good way). That was really good.

There were just a few, easily ignored typos. But nowhere near as many as I end up with when I write (even after correcting them). I would write more but, I want to read the next chapter, so that's all fer now.
Rushifa chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
The story is creepy and beautiful at the same time; I really like how you add little everyday details, like the strings on his shorts, and use them to help the story take form. I eagerly await the next chapter.

-Rushifa
Randy The Rambler chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
This is... disturbing... um... stop lurking