Reviews for Descent: Child of Shadows
Harry chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
Sounds like what they ran into was the real form of one of the OLD ONES! One of the Gods from way before Man became the dominant life form on this world. If that is the case, it might be one of those times that the expressin "The Enemy of M Enemy is My Friend" might play out!
GothicPheonix chapter 28 . 9/9/2011
I love this chapter. But, maybe before you write another chapter (if you get the time) go back to the first chapter and read carefully of each word. Mistakes you made are simple thing like using words that sound the same, like using 'there' when you want to use 'their'. I hope I have helped and not annoyed you. Because I really enjoy reading your writing. And also, instead of saying 'Samantha, also known as Sam' every time...maybe just stick to Sam because her character has already been introduced once so there is no need for trying to re-introduce her again. :) Have a great weekend
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I know you meant to say 'Nocturne' here:

("Fear not," Nocture stroked Descent's long black hair back, savoring the texture.) And you may want to add 'and' before 'move' in this sentence:

("I've been looking for you for days," Descent murmured softly, "I almost left this area, moved on into another part of town.")
Just a Crazy Man chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Love.
Harry chapter 27 . 12/23/2010
Sounds like there is some game playing going on. And I don't thijk that Sam and Descent are going to like being used as players in this game.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 27 . 12/16/2010
Nice.
Blair Phoenix chapter 26 . 5/18/2010
I think it's amazing how you can have 3 different stories running all talking about the same general area from different points of view. Must be a lot of work, but I think you're doing a great job. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Harry chapter 26 . 5/14/2010
Diana may be a cunning person, but if she thinks that playing one side against the other might work, she may be mistaken. This time, the two sides may acutally be in agreement! And if that is the case, Diana's reign may be coming to an end.
Harry chapter 25 . 1/7/2010
Sounds like the war is taking its toll on many different groups. But it also is making some rethink their ways. Lets see who comes out ahead in the end.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
You know, I think that this is my favorite story you've written, original or fan fic. Still, it's been a while, so please, update this soon, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 24 . 5/19/2009
Very Interesting Story! I would love to read the rest of it!
deathgeonous chapter 24 . 5/31/2008
This is one of my favorite of any of your stories, and definatly my favorite of your origanal works. I just love it. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Harry chapter 24 . 11/27/2007
Well, it looks like the battle has taken its toll on those that would bring chaos to the streets. Time to rest and regroup for the next round.
Harry chapter 23 . 5/22/2007
And so the war continues. I can understand Deathwish in the fight, her desire is honorable. But Thrillkiller is NUTS! Now, let the fight truly commence!
Jade Elf chapter 22 . 2/22/2007
Awesome story. I really like it.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »