Reviews for Supression
Shadow of the Light chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Although very repetitive, it is very reaching. One can feel the hurt and incompase the pain. Very well done. A touch on the depressing side it is very well expressed. Please put great consideration in writting/posting more!

_

Thanks for reviewing my poem!
zsiddiq chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
GOD DAMNIT! *finally slams dictionary shut* Whew, that was LONG! Alina, how bored exactly ARE you. Oh well, it was good, very good. What the hell is Essex? U and Iman keep talking about it. Im lost. Wait no im not *opens dictionary again*

E, ES, ESS...?
Twi chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
OH ALINA. i just DESPISE your brilliancy. Why didnt you submit this poem? It rox my sox hah well good work Ms. I want to be Essex )
Tschizm chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Sugoi! Angsty and delicious! I love it! Wa-Hoy! Also, thanks for reviewing my song! Woot!
qwill chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
very good- i especailly like the lines "Content with the Almighty.

Insecure of his creation." I really like the feel of this one, and you've done a great job in developing the beat.

I think by the third repetition, your point is made- otherwise, mix up the lines a little bit to show confusion and make a few small changes to show building tension before the ending line "Repeating it again and again.. till I deplete."
BecomingMyself chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
...Very long! Besides the copying and pasting: I think your poem/song feels genuine and honest, and it is hurt felt through the whole piece.

So yeah, though very sad, somewhat depressing outlook on life, it is nicely done...

Good one!