Reviews for all that you love will be carried away
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Mr. Stephen King is part of the inspiration that makes me write. I love some of his stuff, other's aren't the greatest, but they make you think. This was a good piece, but I can't remmeber the story it's based on. I should re-read that. Good job!

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame

P.S. Thanks for the review.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
... creepy yet very cool indeeds. I read them Stephen King books. 'The Dark Half' was so skin crawling, now i'm afraid of sparrows 0.o
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
*my heart is speechless* thankfully, my brain is not, and thus i can write the amazingly complimentary review a masterpiece such as this deserves. :P this completely swept me away. it was definitey haunting in the most phenomenal way - it felt (no, not sounded, it was substantially more real than that) like a breeze interwoven with ghost whispers rolling through my ears - a truly unique and pleasantly chilling feeling. :P the actual style is incredible. i've never seen anyone on this site write with this style before - it's VERY effective. it reminded me faintly of long-gone famous poets, like Keats and Blake and such (hehe maybe their the ghosts speaking in the chilling breeze :). it was *so* difficult to choose favorite lines from this - in fact i almost gave up because of the brilliance of each and every one - but after much inner turmoil, these ones won out: "of summer's dying/illusions," "lie alone on the sun-scorched ground," and "eyes to the sky caught" (what a unique and interesting way to phrase that).

a truly great piece of poetry. you're going to make it extremely difficult to stay focused on my homework now - i'm going to have to resist the temptation of reading your other works *calls on willpower to work overtime* but i shall certainly be back to read more the moment i have the chance! phenomenal work, much kudos to you! :)
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
cool! I love this work. It is very very amazing. keep up the good work.

write on!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
wonderful piece! so sweet, beautifully written. sad though, but i like it. good job!

btw, about your review, the rhyme scheme is like that of robert frost's poem, "acquainted with the night"
Lauren K chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Wow!
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I love this...The imagery is beautiful, the words, while vague and almost meaningless, hold a sort of heavy, dreamy sorrow. "All that you love will be carried away"...so heartwrenching. You should probably capitalize the first letter of each line though, and the meter isn't traditional, although I can see what you were trying to do with merging the lines 5-7-5-7-5-7. Beautiful work though.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Your style is really "chopped up", but I love it. The line "all that you love will be carried away" just makes me shiver. It sounds so ominous.