Reviews for Dahmer
rebecca moore chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Very powerful
Soul Ofdahmer chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Greetings from beyond the grave. I am Jeff Dahmer, soul and spirit. I am the real Jeff Dahmer. As my electrified soul strolled through the unseen forces of the Internet, I finally found rest right here on your poem. You have described me Exactly but left out one major detail: That is that I Enjoyed what I was doing. The blood of those dead bodies felt so warm and soothing to me. Do you know that my partner, that unknown fleshly being that assisted me in all of my murders but one, and whom the cops never found; He and I used to make wild passionate love in the soothing warm-turning-cold blood of my victims. We bathed each other in it and we would drink the blood with our own body fluids mixed with it. If I told you that I am Dahmer's silent partner in murders, you would not believe me. But by telling you that I am the undying soul of Jeffrey Dahmer, with your descriptive poem here about me and my wild life of killing, I am positive you will believe this. But rememer, always remember, that a silent unknown partner of Jeffrey Dahmer, myself if you will, can and is more than capable of creeping out from beyond the shadows. Once I do, you too, can become just another numbered lifeless corpse whose blood I bathe in. God Bless You for I certainly will not! Where am I? Look over your shoulder; look behind your back, under your feet, in your closet, below your bed...Bam! no you are dead!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
good job!
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
No he was not ashamed but it was the sadness when he was in jail. That's what I was getting at.

And holy hell is this poem ever old skool!
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
this was really good. You put Dahmer in the right place, all for except the sadness. He really wasn't ashamed for doing all of what he did.

He it was great nontheless.

-kaitlyn.
IlovetheCoreys chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Very well written! I can see these things in my head...and I have a strong mind, of course.

Keep up the awesome, lovely work, as always.
FiSh CaNdY chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Wow! This was awesome! I love how close to the truth you kept it and yet, you were still able to be creative and beautiful with your words. As a Jeffrey Dahmer...umm...'fan' myself, I truley loved this piece!
ciara cathleen chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
hey. the psychology of serial killers intrigues me too. especially dahmer. have you seen the movie Dahmer? well, if you haven't, you should.
fat kid with an axe chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I liked it...but then again i have an obsession with Dahmer...he's my hero :)
murder,necrophelia,cannibalism, whut a pimp :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I've been scanning through poems and stories and I came across this one. I must say, I love it! I started reading about serial killers about a year ago and Dahmer intrigues me too, but mainly Albert Fish and Manson... anywho, recap of the review (heh)
Love it! It was great! Dahmer indeed was an intriguing murderer )
wazawaisuru chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Awesome! I like this a lot. My story was actually based on Dahmer, so it's great to find another Dahmer-phile out there. You're a fine writer, keep up the good work.
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I think I'll go read up on this guy now..

Good poem! Very descriptive... very..
JellySlippers chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
OMG! I LOVE Jeffrey Dahmer! This is such an awsome poem, I'm in love! Though I don't have time to read more...I gota go to school... Damnit all. But, I will try to read more tonight. Keep writing because you TOTALLY ROCK!

Star _*