Reviews for Forsaken
Edraith chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This has just brought tears to my eyes. It is so haunting and powerful, it touches a longing deep within, a cry of my own heart. How I wish I could believe this the way you do, and trust that it's true! You have magnificently expressed the smallness, forlornness, helplessness of a child in need ("As small innocence is lost in the waves of the storm" etc.). You couldn't have employed that quotation from Scripture in any better or more fitting context. And how wonderfully you get across the message that these cries are not unheeded, that unseen they move mountains in the spiritual world!
"A Hand covers the wounded soul from a storm that rages
Not on the outside but within"
Those lines filled my eyes with tears, it is the cry of my heart, for myself as well as for others. What could there be more precious than His compassion stooping down to the feeble wailing of a helpless child in agony?
This is going on my favourites list.
Caitir chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
wow. wonderful and powerful- i have seen it before and you captured my thoughts exactly.
elohimdancer319 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
awesome. and beautiful

by the way... for courage of love... kaleb and jules are a few months apart, and jules' brother was four years older.

KB
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I feel so touched by this for some reason. I have always felt the need to help children find their way to God even though I am merely out of childhood myself and being only a teenager I can't think of a way to help. You are on my favorite's list
PainKiller chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I liked the innocence portrayed here... I tried to do so once, but you've done a much better job with it. I liked the bible verse you slipped in there... it was VERY powerful.
Needa S chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Beautiful!
Star-Daughter chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Dude, can I print this out and hang it up? ("Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written concent of Shymk"...)

Star-Daughter

PS: I know you're not a dude. It's a FOS. And thanks for reviewing my (count 'em 2) works.
Somnia chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Oh it's so good...

wow!

It was like I could feel God blessing me when I read it...

thank you so much!
RandomGoth chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Wow! Such emotion intertwined with the very fibres of this poem sends shivers down my spine!

If its not too much to ask please would you look at some of my christian poetry?

Yours in randomness!