Reviews for Monet Flowers
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
HEATHER! _
Hi darling how are you? I haven't talked to you for a little while. I was bored today and was just reading through your old stuff and thought you deserved a nice widdle review. Heh. Unfortunetly this review won't be interesting but I thought I'd say I love this poem! _ It's so beautiful, some nice imagery in here with the Monet flowers aw! Where on earth is that Terra and Lana story? SHeesh girl, get a move on. *MUAH*!
Jenna xx
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Great job once again, I so wish I could write even half as good as you can.
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Pretaining to the poem: i think i felt the very same way after my very first monet print was accidentaly destroyed when i moved my computer in.-_-* beautifuly written the sentiment is quite profound. Well done

In answer to the question in the summary: I grow lotus's. Not for aesthetic value or personal pleasure but because of their potential for growth. If the garden is perfectly spoon fed the seed will not take . Lotus only grown in the murkiest of swamps in conditions detrimental to beauty loving buds the Lotus not only survives but thrives. I am a survivor. In a way i am a Myoho Renge Kyo.

Nat The Unchanging Darkness, Keeper of light
Tenika D chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Monet Flowers, eh? A fitting name for a wonderful poem - I like this one quite a lot. The last part is my favorite; you've captured the moment. This feels somewhat like a dream, but at the same time, it almost feels real. Well done!

Tenika Dargan