Reviews for Trading Faces
starswimmer89 chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
nice story. update soon
Staring at Horizons chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
Hehehe. It's my 15th birthday today. Hehehe.
whimsicality chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
oh yeah, kudos on dropping out of physics! lol, half a year of it left to go... I actually had to take my exam for it today, but it wasn't TOO bad. The teacher's pretty cool, it's just the material that kills. ergh. anyway...ttyl!
whimsicality chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
DUDE! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND UPDATE! lol very good, this is getting interesting...hm...what's going to happen? will matt and her fall in love instead? ? YAY FIVE DAY WEEKEND! WOHO! (I just finished my exams. I'm one happy girl). anyway, update!
You Need More Flair chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
Oh, I *heart* you!
Harmonized chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
My job isn't interesting, lol, but the people i work with are. no, i'm not a stripper *lol* not at all likely. but i can see where that might come from with the fairy wings , good chapter, i really enjoyed it. i like timmy, bless, and he has a crush on shawna, *giggles* and i didnt see the love twist coming, i just thought they'd have to make friends or something so much easier. oh god, i havent a clue whats gonna happen, this is brill, keep it up :o)
cassandra26 chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Read it! Loved it! yeah, I know. I'm in still in chappie 1 but I'm sure I won't be stuck in it forever. But, well, people are calling and I just have to go! I'll check the next chappies sometime!

Oh, and, can you please check out my stories? I'd really like to know what you think 'bout them. But, hey, no one's forcing you! ) If ya don't, then don't!

cassandra26
DJ Lee chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
O... true love in two weeks? That's something I'd like to see especially if humor's involved! Haha. Update soon!
Day2Dreamer chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
hey! i quite liked most of this chapter! there was a slight problem though.. u said: "You see, she really had meant for her spell to do good. She had never expected anything to turn out this way."...

but then it goes on to say that she "smiles sweetly" after revealing the news that "To break the spell, Josephine must find true love within the next two weeks or the spell can never be reversed!”

... the smiling sweetly kinda gives the impression that she PLANNED on doing harm... just a lil inconsistency, that's all.

Other than that, i really liked the way u showed how this thing was affecting Matt, and yeah!

Well, tangents are good things! at least you have a variety of topics to talk about whenever you want -

btw, did you know there's supposedly some movie out called "freddy vs jason"... or something like that, where jason is meantta be another horror character person? A friend of mine watched it.. said it wasn't scary though, hehehe

anyway, have a great week! and please update soon! (although i completely understand with the school taking over your life aspect - yurgh!)

~Day2Dreamer
whimsicality chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
I love this story! Funny, and it's great writing. I know, school is dominating my life too (especially physics, which i HATE HATE HATE) and it sucks a ton of ass. anyway, update soon (if u manage)!
Day2Dreamer chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
hi ho!(hi ho, it's off to work we go..)... nice work!

and i have a question.. who IS freddy krueger? i've heard of him a couple of times.. but i still don't know who he is.

And the woodcutter isn't necessarily bad at his job... accidents happen. it's as likely as a carpenter hammering his thumb or something (ouch...)...

tell me, did that bring to mind a vivid image of some cartoon or other slamming a hammer down on a thumb, and lifting it up again to see it huge, throbbing and all red? with those little flashing lines/dashes radiating out from the thumb, indicatiting that it hurts? coz somehow, that came straight up into my mind...

anyway, keep up the updating! i'm looking forwards to reading the rest! and smile!

~Day2Dreamer
Black Obsidian chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
Whe! Really good story here; can't wait to see what's next, ne? _

~black
Harmonized chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
oh, i work in a kitchen in the local pub, preparing vegetables, making the desserts, wahsing up, serving the customers, just aobut everything but cooking the main meals. i realise that probably doesnt sound like a place where i'd ask 'where did i put my fairy wings?' but i enjoy being querky and my collegues get a chuckle outta it so that sorta question is not unusual.

anyhow, fantastic chapter, my mouth hung right open when they both insulted matt and upset him, inside i was yelling 'no', and i was snickering when joey had trouble talkign around jay. oh, and i so knew that they were gonna be intercepted before they got to the lot, that so bites for them, but makes wicked reading for us so *yey*. lol, great job, keep it up pixie toes, :o)
Harmonized chapter 6 . 10/24/2003

Consistently Inconsistent chapter 6 . 10/22/2003
good for me. A rock and a hard place? Isn't that an Aerosmith album? Rainy's useless rock knowledge. Good chappie, though. Poor poor Matt.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »