Reviews for Trading Faces
KaitieRae chapter 6 . 10/22/2003
Yes it IS absolutely amazing and original! And also yes! Bless the simpsons! Great job! I love it!
LaserStrike chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
Hehe sowy!

Anyway yeah, differant perspectives are god! It gives the reader insight into the Persona of other characters!

Catch you Up!1
DJ Lee chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
_ The length of this chapter is very nice indeed.
You Need More Flair chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
That's something I can honestly say I've never been called... More, please...
Harmomized chapter 5 . 10/18/2003
Jesus, i just got back from work, its almost half 10 and i put in an 8 hour day, constantly on my feet (translation; my legs bloody kane and your story has managed to perk me up out of the beginning of a bad mood that had previously been setting in.) lol, i loved the whole shawna thinking she was dreaming, OH, and the clothes decisions on both sides made me chuckle. oh, and the matt thing was very interesting.

lol, i just noticed the 'i tend to associate strange with only myself and Harmonized' - and i must say, i would be mad except it's absolutely true, lol, and i never get mad anyway. *smiles widely* i mean, i was standing at work saying, 'oh bugger, i cant remember where i left my fairy wings...'

good job, keep it up, i look forward to the next update :o)
Consistently Inconsistent chapter 5 . 10/18/2003
I'm a;ways the last to review these frickin' chapters. I don't know how I always miss them, but that is besides the point. Good job, good chapter, good luck writing the next one fast(er!) Bring on the Matt!
Day2Dreamer chapter 5 . 10/18/2003
Heya! popping in again to say, nice chapter! and also to add... a world without chainsaws would be very, very inconvenient... say you're a primitive woodcutter, so poor that u only have the hockey mask that was once a present, and your chainsaw, so that you can earn money... and you would love to love your job, except you can't, coz a certain author said that you shouldn't have fun if it involves a chainsaw and a hockey mask... (and u;ve gotta wear the mask... coz what if the chainsaw bounces off the tree and hits u in the face or something?

Weel! anyway, i'll stop being fussy, and say congrats on the work! I'm looking forwards to reading the next chapter!... All the best, and hoping u have heapsa fun (even if it does include chainsaws and hockey masks),

~Day2Dreamer
sovereign chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
i absolutely LOVE this story. please update soon.
DJ Lee chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
Yes, this is longer and that's a good thing! I just hope that you continue to do a good job and perhaps extending the length of the chapters even more. D
KaitieRae chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
Great story! Very original and good! I like it!
LaserStrike chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
I already love the differant perspectives of the characters. I surprisingly found Shawna's more funny but thats probably because she more relaxed than what i'd expected...(lol yeah I expected her to throw a fit).

Looking forward to the next chap!
Landen chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
Mellifluous. That's good word. Vocab is a good thing, dearie. Anywho, good chappie. Matt can't hate Joey now! What'll happen! I must know! You update fast already, go faster! No, I'm joking. Take your time. I know I'm incredibly influential. Your story rocks!
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
Thank goodness... Whew. More, please.
Death Princess chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
Damn! gurl u update fast not that im complainin or anything i mean 4 once sum1 is updatin fast wich suits me just fine anywayz keep up the gud work!
Mackenzie Lee Hawthorne chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
So far, I like the story. It's creative, though not really original. But I think it gives "the usual" a nice twist. Lily, for instance... very cool character. I like it. Update soon.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »