Reviews for Trading Faces
Erica Hartnett chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
This rox! Kep it up! Whatever happened to that guy who Joey likes? Post again soon I can wait 2 see more!
Consistently Inconsistent chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
Oh well. I guess I can live without him. Just as long as I get to keep reading about him. I'm really interrested in seeing what happens next. What will happen when Joey in Shanwa's body tries to talk to him?
Landen chapter 4 . 10/13/2003
I like... I like vewy, vewy much! Shawna is not too eloquent, is she? Perhaps the crude cousin is a cheerleader or something? Please, please keep this up- it may be short, but it was damn well worth it! Yeppers, I'm lovin' it!
Day2Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/13/2003
Hey! i think your story has gotten off to a really great start - you've got a pretty good style of writing, and the plot seems pretty awesome too! in simpler terms, i really really like it! enjoyed reading it, smiled while reading... the whole shebang! so keep up the great work! and congratulations! i hope u have heaps and heaps of fun in future, adios!

~Day2Dreamer
Death Princess chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
Yeh strange is gud in this case plz continue!
LaserStrike chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
lol ah so the story truely begins, I'm looking forward to how the girls cope with each others mates!

Until NExt TIme!

De3 Jay LovEly (or formally ARC...long story dont ask!)
You Need More Flair chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
NO MAKEOVERS.

Makeovers are always the answer to everyone's problem in some stories, and seeing as that isn't true in real life, I wan't you to stay away from them.

Makeovers are BAD!

And the story is GOOD!
Harmonized cant be arsed to sign in chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Yey, they've switched *does a dance* abso-bloody-fantastic! Very well done, by the way, you wrote that wonderfully. omg, im just so excited now about then just getting to school and dealing with people who think they're you know, who they look like outside, lol.

yep, alliteration does rock, gotta be one of the easiest literary devices but one of the funnest, lol. is 'funnest? a word. no, i dont think it is, lol. well ignore that then, hehe. lets all be looney together and read this and talk hp and just be mad *would do evil laugh but sounds like a demented sheep when tries to so instead grins heartily and does a little dance* lol, keep up the good work :o)
DJ Lee chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Hey, this is pretty interesting, although it would be better if the chapters were longer. The extra wait won't be a problem as long as the chapters are longer.
Landen chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
Dun dun dun... very well done. Lily makes me happy... did she really know that she had "the gift" when Josephine was cursed, or was it a fluke? Ah well, please update soon! Sorry I'm late reviewing...
Death Princess chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
hmnn... strange definetly strange but still gud so plz update soon!
Consistently Inconsistent chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
Let the body snatching commence, right? Please post soon... can I marry Matt?
You Need More Flair chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
No, but I can deal. :)

Looney Lily is funny. Hehehehe.

Please write more. Very, very, very, very, very soon.
Harmonized chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
*woohoo* update *cheers and claps* wicked chapter, lol, i like looney lily (you dont happen to read HP do you? lol), she's nuts, lol. but she's got that way of speaking that's misty but it also feels as if its got such little amounts of middle english in it, ya know? anyhow, still love matt, espcially the way he just told his sis to can it and not to pull the phone out again.

anyhow, i wrote the longest review did i? well if thats not a cause for celebration then i dont know what is. we should at custard creams and treacle tart and then dance with ducks...hmm, perhaps i like lily because she's as looney as i am? maybe.

and nope, of course you can't tell me if my prediction is right, because then that would ruin all the fun. can't wait to continue reading to how it all does pan out though. im especially looking forward to the chapter within which they swapping of bodies takes place; hopefully that'll be the next chap, or the one after that.

So, in summary, still loving this, great chapter, well done on updating so soon (sorry if that sounded patronizing, i mean it as a general congrats since not everyone can manage to update quickly - people like myself, lol) and can't wait to see the next chapter. :o)

p.s. thanks for reviewing 'Bridge', you're a sweetie.
LaserStrike chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
lol i neva thought about it like that but now that you mention it this fic is 'wicked' in more ways than one!

Can't wait till Joey becomes Shwna that'll be way...uh...wicked!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »