Reviews for Trading Faces
Etheral chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
Very Intriguing. (sp?) Update soon!

ly
LaserStrike chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
hey man totally wicked story eh!

I cant wait to see how it turns out!

Laterz!
Landen chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
I'm glad your chapter is somewhat longer, although it could still probably use a couple hundred more words. But, I guess sometimes you have to stop when you end an idea nad before you go onto another scene. Will Joey see the light and go for Matt instead of that prick Jay? But does Matt like her any more thana sister? I guess I'll have to wait this thing out. Damn, you'd better update soon.
Landen chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
When I first saw your story, I immediately thought of the show Trading Spaces. I'm in love with the carpenter. Anyway, it's good to see a leading female every once in a while who is not perfact looking! It makes Joey seem so real. I'm going on to read chapter 2, which I'll review in a moment.
You Need More Flair chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
My very, very, very, very, very interested. So write more. Soon.

Please.
hopeless romantic2aT chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
this is cute...i want to see where this is going. please post again soon
Harmonized chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Omg (not to sound preppy, lol), i totally love this. In all honesty i read the summary, thought 'yeah, sounds cute' even though theres the whole 'fantasy' part to it, which i usually dont take to well, but i clicked on it and was SO entirely chuffed that it's well written, and quite frankly, just entirely adorable. i love Joey, she's just the sort of character that i always enjoy reading about, although theres still something unique about her, and matt seems like a darling too. can't wait to see the next update, as well as all the ones that will hopefully follow that. i wonder if i'm being too stupid and farfetched as to guess that while shes in shawna's body she falls for matt but he thinks shes shawna and so doesnt like her back? at least at first. im probably wrong; i always am, lol, but its usually fun to spectulate. god, look at me ramble; my apologies if thats something you find intolerable. um, to sum up, love your talent, love the story, cant wait to see it continued, and keep up the good work :o)
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
This sounds good! I can't wait for you to put up more! I love Weezer too! This makes me think of Weezer's Buddy Holly (the glasses, ya know?) Have you heard that song?
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16