Reviews for Trading Faces
Jiro chapter 24 . 4/6/2007
As a student at William and Mary I feel the need to tell you... no male specimens. Except the kind you want to put in jars. They're all balding, taken, or gay (or some variety thereof). Now I'm depressed again. Ho Hum.
Heroine of Antiquity chapter 13 . 4/6/2007
AH! No! I have to leave my computer now to go somewhere! I'm so sad I cant' finish reading now... this ROXORS! But I'll be back later!
Heroine of Antiquity chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
ok so I was only going to read the prologu cause I felt like I didn't have enough time to read the whole story, but I'm hooked already!
youpin chapter 24 . 3/2/2007
Very cool story.
etertrer chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
It was really good

The ending was sweet till show up
luv me like no other chapter 24 . 10/2/2006
what happened to shawna?
ashes ashes we all fall down chapter 24 . 7/19/2006
So good! But, what happens to Shawna? Another story perhaps?
cherrypiesizzle chapter 24 . 5/8/2006
Wow. Great story. Wow...I loved that so much. Matt...wow. I love him. Continue your great work.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
EEK! I can already tell this is going to be good.
alex chapter 24 . 4/23/2006
hey juss found ur story n read itjuss wanted to tell you that its completely wat hapened wit Shawna? juss wanted to know how things turned out for her after that switch back?
florissant chapter 24 . 2/15/2006
aw cute story. i loved the ending however i thought there were a few hanging threads- mainly with shawna and how her "life" was ruined. but other than that minor flaw, it was pretty awesome. an original plot around a cliched storyline: i love stories like that.
Kythia chapter 24 . 1/16/2006
I loved your story! A magnificanet tale with a good ending! Me amo! Congrats on finishing!

~Kythia
silverferal chapter 24 . 11/3/2005
it's a very good story, but what happens to Shawna?
bulletproof.cupid chapter 24 . 9/16/2005
Wow, this was really great. I liked the whole idea for liking someone for who they are and not what they look like cause apparently appearances don't mean everything ) Awesome message.

What can I say? I loved Matty... he's awesome and punkish D Joey definitely is lucky. If he wasn't virtual or with Joey, I would have snagged him a long time ago P

BTW, hope everything's going fine with you and all's well. Ick some blood problems. Sounds vampirish but hey, all the same hope you're alright. I was about to say update soon but that won't make sense. Take care and l8er...

~Bubblegum
bulletproof.cupid chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
Y'know, I don't mind Joey ending up with Matt. He seems like a genuinely awesome gut - even if best friends. Jay just seems a bit off... I mean, it's like he has no character here because you haven't described him much. Well, let's see what happens. Maybe my mind will change towards the end... oh well, awesome work so far! )
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »