Reviews for Trading Faces
Hell's first Icicle chapter 24 . 9/4/2005
great story! nicky is such a bastard!
Grape chapter 24 . 6/28/2005
Wow..loved this story...its really really awsome!
nedi chapter 24 . 5/28/2005
such a great story! honestly! i'm gonna miss these characters. but i'll come back and reread. lol.

great ending. great chapter. i like joey's outfit. hehe. and standing on matt's foot? what a really really great detail. it's cute and funny and i love that you wrote it. overall a beautifully written story and i've had a fantastic time reading. thank you for everything. )

diSasteRAngL
Masavi chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
HAPPY FINISHED-STORY-TIME! Yay! (and, of course, your graduation - who could forget?) Personally, I liked the ending. _ Anyways, I hope ... uh... you write another equally good story. Thank you for ze entertainment. I luve you.
Minyaithwen chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
HI! I really have to finish my paper, but I also really wanna finish this story. So that's why you're now on my favorites list.
Mis chapter 24 . 5/24/2005
Liked the ending.
Following Sheep Around chapter 24 . 5/22/2005
it rocked!thats the coolest story!i still love matty... hes so sweet... what ever happened to shawna?-Kate
Jiro chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
Good stuff. You should be very proud of a fic well done!
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
AWESOMOLIO! I LOVED IT! It was so good! THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES EVER! I've definitely fallen in love with this Matt character. He's exactly like any dream guy I'd want!
Drudge chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
Ah! What a great ending... that principal part just makes the whole story seem so complete. Congrats on graduating- today way my last day and graduation... woot! Lotsa partays to go to. Can't wait for you to write something else - it had better be as good as or BETTER (is it possible?) than Trading Faces. I've loved it from the beginning, and that never changed! Best of luck... I think I'll re-read it!
Otabee Mox chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
Ahh! its done! ahh... matt seems so understanding.. i wish i knew a guy like him.. haha.. P well im glad its a happy ending! (well for matt and joey's relationship and not.. with their principle..) ;D
FamousOneLiners chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
yay so cute!if only life worked out like that
whimsicality chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
that was awesome! but what happened to shawna at the end?

lucky you got out of school already...i have exams next week.
Bananalogic chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
hee hee, kissy stuff. oh, i am so glad you finished it. i love how everything wasn't this huge, earthshattering bang of a deal with a hoe down and angels singing, y'know, it was realistic. anyway, i loved it. now you can start on something new! luv hannah banana
ReinaLucille chapter 24 . 5/20/2005
awesome job! great story, i absolutely loved it!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »