Reviews for Trading Faces
Syene chapter 23 . 4/23/2005
The curse has been broken at last...but I'm kinda sad the story's ending soon.
FamousOneLiners chapter 23 . 4/17/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I HAVE TO READ MORE SOON!
madkatter chapter 23 . 4/17/2005
Good job! The ending of this chapter was v. Cinderrelly...lookin' forward to the last chapter(and epilogue!)esp. since surely it's gonna be a happy ending...
siwonsiwon chapter 23 . 4/16/2005
Wow cool story, with an interesting.. plot? haha m ) I want a punk too! ) Shawna isn't as bad as she is... just a little caught up with popularity. God... Nicky is an ass...hitting girls... UPDATE SON!
Bananalogic chapter 23 . 4/16/2005
chocolate fountain? I WANT ONE! i am soo happy you finally put in the chapter of the actual dance. i can't wait to see how every thing wraps up in the last chapter. luv hannah banana
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 23 . 4/16/2005
OH, what is going to happen next I wonder? I'm so excited about this story! Haha, however, something like this actually happened to me during an 8th grade dance and it really freaked me out. i liked this chapter! i can't wait til u update!
murky chapter 23 . 4/15/2005
haha. AT LEAST WE KNOW IT TURNS OUT ALRIGHT ) haha. YAY. Urm, yeah. haha. a few tiny typos in there (an extra word here and there), but beyond that. Wasn't too bad. Though if I were Shawna, I'd be feeling TERRIBLE. Nicky is such a horrible person, how Shawna endured him, I'll never know. \
Winged Shadow chapter 23 . 4/15/2005
Noo! IT'S ENDING . . . .But still, great chapter. THANK THE GODS SHE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!Geez, she's so thick . . . anyway, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Syene chapter 22 . 4/15/2005
Your story has such an interesting plot!Please update soon XD
krirobe chapter 22 . 4/14/2005
Lovely chapter! A little angsty and klutzy, but still absolutely lovely! I adore Matt. And, no, I do not use those words on a regular basis. I need more progress! Not a demand (well, maybe it is). Just something that your devoted reader is waiting for... a delightfully specific something... something that Joey will tell Matt, even though she can't... get my drift? Well, I love your story! Update soon! Looking forward to it!
sieg45 chapter 22 . 4/13/2005
yay? UPDATE SOON
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 22 . 4/11/2005
Luhvin it, luhvin it, keep up da greht wuhrk, dahling. I can't wait till you update! I HOPE JOEY GETS MATT! AH. It's killing.
Winged Shadow chapter 22 . 4/11/2005
HURRY AND UPDATE! THIS FIC IS SO GOOD! PLEASEPLEaSEPLEASE!
Winged Shadow chapter 13 . 4/11/2005