Reviews for Trading Faces
Winged Shadow chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
It's Matt, right? RIGHT?Oh, I'm probably wrong . ..
Winged Shadow chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
LONGER CHAPTERS! PLEASE!
Consistently Inconsistent chapter 22 . 4/11/2005
Gah, I wanna just eat up Matt! He's such a great character! Oh God, that fire alarm thing? It was just like in that one chapter where he pulled it when she was about to get kissed! What a sweet boo! I LOVE HIM! Wonderful chapter, great writing. I love being inside of their headdss... heh heh heh. Way'll, post soon! I want more more more!
Nudd chapter 22 . 4/11/2005
Ya gotta be kidding me! GAH! SUCH A TEASE! On a personal note, I now live in Williamsburg and I can totally empathize with Matt because seriously, those old people are EVERYWHERE! It's worse than Florida! Fer Chrissakes, if all it took was oddly colored hair to get them outta my way I'd've bought the whole damn section at CVS AGES ago! Great chappie! Update soon!
Otabee Mox chapter 22 . 4/11/2005
ah... mat matt matt matt. what has he done this time. P aw. poor joey.. the whole incident with the trading faces is just killingme. LOL. becuase matt doesnt know know know! it is a brillinant story and i love it so soo very much. keep on the good work! this chpater was interesting.. ]] cant wait for the next!
murky chapter 22 . 4/11/2005
AH! I don't quite see how this is gonna be resolved.. but I don't really care! Do it! Soon? ) haha. I wanna see Matt and Josephine together man! and I mean the REAL one. Not Shawna in her body kind of thing! haha. Yes, I'm impatient. So, urm, please? haha. May sounds good! So at least I won't be left on tenderhooks regarding this story for too long! haha. Oh yes, good writing btw p
Write Me Thrilled chapter 22 . 4/10/2005
gr leave me hanging like that ...for shame for shame dear jennifer..must update soon, otherwise i am gonna have to eat my...sock!
Bananalogic chapter 22 . 4/10/2005
*pouts* i want some kissy action! no really, it was a good chapter, just an inbetween one. my kitty says hurry up and keep up the good updating (he's a sucker for a good romance). you need to go get all inspired or something. cheers! luv hannah banana
whimsicality chapter 22 . 4/10/2005
hahaha I loved this chap! Powder my nose...that was hilarious. Anyway, CONGRATS on college! I just went through the same thing. I HATED the wait, but now that I have to make a freakin decision, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! Anyway good luck, and I hope you enjoy senioritis (I sure am). Update soon!
anon chapter 10 . 4/8/2005
personally, i think that you should so put matt and joey-in-shawna's-body together...w0uld be a loveable twist
depth chapter 21 . 3/22/2005
hehehe trouble brewing ahead...can't wait to read more...

keep up the great work!update soon!

~depth~
Masavi chapter 21 . 3/20/2005
I've been waiting a pretty long while now for the ending of this, and if I don't have it soon, I'm going to pack my suitcase and live in an asylum. GAH! _ I can't wait this long!

GR... what's taking so long-niz?
Christine Bahrens chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Oh, saddened. You haven't updated Over the Fantasy in so long!
Following Sheep Around chapter 21 . 3/16/2005
this story is awesome!matt and joey belong together!i knew that matt is the hottest huy ever! and hes sweet and ... hes just my favourite...oh.. and i like lily too... shes mad:P
Masavi chapter 20 . 3/8/2005
I'd rather die now though. No problems to face in the next 50 or so I think that scientists said that laughing expands your artery or something like that. _U I don't laugh as much, though. And gr... I can't believe I found this updated after such a long while.

You rock my reading woilde.

Thank you for mucho entertainment. You're the shiznit.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »