Reviews for Tranquil Voyage
joquinz chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
hmm. i like this one! its so tranquil. like a place no one can reach, far beyond anyone's grasp.
the twinkling of an eye chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow. This is beautiful... I'm lost in wonderland...
Lady Syvbar chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I think I visit a simular place... it is the place I go to escape reality and to drift into the world of my own dreams :)
philoslove chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Woah... I love the imagery used, it's simply beautiful, especially the second and third line. The poem really shows the longing of the persona for the haven she/he wants to be. I skimmed through the summaries of your poems, they all seem to have this 'memories' thing attached to them, some surreal quality, continue to write lovely poems, babe!
Inspirationality chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Many of your works seem to be of an eternal search and a connection, or a quest for truth, something to hold on to, and belonging. I can relate to that. May you find what you seek, and keep writing. With love.
Ivy Thorn chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
The imagery is really great and I do like the theme conveyed in a way one doesn't usually see
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow, beautiful imagery here, I can picture it perfectly in my head. I'd like to find a place like this, sounds so beautiful. Oh and your extensive vocabulary made this poem even more of a work of art. Well done.

*Jenna*
ANGST LOL chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow. . .Your descriptions are so lovely! You're really great at poetry, you know. Poem/Author added to favorites! .
Miamouse chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Nice to see a free verse poem done so well, and with so much emotion. Liked this.

Mia
Angel Atalanta chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
This Poem Is A Good One

It Intrigues Me To Look Back On The Secrets That I Have Kept For A Long Time . . . And If All Of My Secrets Were Safely Kept . . .

Your A Good Writer Serene, And Besides I'm Close To You Also, I Know That All Poems You Write Came From Your Own Exp.

Keep It Up Girl! ('',)
Ubercookie Yumi chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I love this poem, very beautiful. Thanks for R&Ring my works.
Joshua Amaron chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
'M. Your poems have a lot of meaning and truth behind them. Keep up doing what you love.