Reviews for Life from death
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
O.o Brilliant write. The title reminded me of this LOTR fanfic I read once that ended somewhat in this way.

My favorite lines were the two with the green branches. I like how they flowed when I read them. Great work! Thanks for the reviews, and keep writing.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
*blink* Wow. It's a really interesting idea, how life can grow from anything, even ...

I had so many favorite lines! % has moved on

But the branches are still long"

and "From encased; from alone"

I love this poem, awesome job describing it!

winged one
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I loved it! Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, great rhyming! I don't know what else to say... your stuff is great!
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
hye, this is really good, sorry i haven't reviewed much, but i've been so busy. I like this, the idea of it really, very good. keep writing. Twilight
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
The place is strange, but not the poem, I think that it was really goofd and brought up a point that I have never thought about before.
Papillons Noirs chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
That was cool! I like the imagery and the idea is really good. Usually stretched rhyme annoys me, but in your poem, the rhyme scheme forced you to find creative ways of wording things. And it came out great- Congrats!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
wow thats an excellent poem ive never thought of that before & this poem is completely true!
Trinity Joselyn Carter chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
all the natural fertilizer from the dead person decaying. oh what fun is nature. it's not that uncommon but it was still a good poem