Reviews for Sometimes
FHJL88 chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I like it, pls update soon!
Girl chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
Hey good story. You should continue it.
b likes to write chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Another good chapter, this one was pretty funny :) I liked it when Melissa said, "You crazy, white boy. But you’re cute." Made me laugh! Don't give up on this story, i think its great!
b likes to write chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
I wouldn't say its corny, this was a good chapter! Love/hate relationships always make for interesting stories, lol. Cameron totally wants paige, his secret is out! Good job!
b likes to write chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Yay for stories with boys named Cameron :) This is really good, I look forward to reading the rest of it (as soon as I have some more free time!) I don't know why but I love fiction that is set in school, and you're doing a really good job writing it! Mr. Todd sucks! I'll be back to read more (and thanks for reviewing my story!)
ImtheONE chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
It's great. I like it. Keep going!
lil-popcorngurl chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
I like your style
girl-23 chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Hey! I enjoyed the first three chapters and am looking forward to reading more! I like Paige and Cameron.. please check out my stuff if you have a minute and please review! Update soon!
BlackPanther02 chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
great story. cameron sounds hott. lol. and paige's brother sounds just like my brother. update soon.
heavenleigh5 chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
O she's his girl now eh? very interesting. I hope they do get it together. Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thanks for reviewing my story :D
heavenleigh5 chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
I'm just like Paige with the whole "is this a bet" thing lol, hopefully it'll turn out better for her :p
heavenleigh5 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I like this story. I can totally relate to Paige. Cameron sounds cute. keep going!
Thanks for reviewing my story.
February Days chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hm. . .interesting so far. But how old are Paige and Cameron? What just happened seemed kind of young. And I don't think I like the dunce cap too much. I think Cameron was cute for sticking up for her. And it's too bad that Paige is alone at her school and no one likes her.
ravensilverhawk chapter 2 . 12/14/2003