Reviews for Tears another one
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Wow, i like this one, its so powerful and it kinda kicked me...lol Its good and so relevent 2 me.

*~Rachel~*
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
ok i really like this one and you might want to consider this one...do me a favor and let me know which one you actually pick ok!
psychoticstranger chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
i still haven't shown the real me. i'm hidding my self and acting all the way(i wont to be an actress when i grow up). i think your poem has given me courage. thank you.
me10 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
i love the 5th stanza. its brilliant. its like you've bottled up your feelings for so long that you cant stop them taking over! great poem.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
wow. This is really good! it flows well. Wish you wouldnt make all ur poems sound crap in the summaries though. but i guess then it makes the reader think that its gona be crap and then its not so..yeah. (ok shut up lora) :D
Bloodink chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
i read this and i understood where you were coming from. it was a beautiful poem. i read a lot of ur stuff its excellent. you shouldn't downplay ur poems in ur summary it was good!
Miamouse chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Quite liked this poem, perhaps a few more original phrases might liven it up a tad?

Anyway, just thought I'd tell you that your fave movie quote (maybe you already know this) is actually the opening links to 'man with the hex' by The Atomic Fireballs. They're the best swing band on the planet.

Ahem, plug over.

Mia
Nerf chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I reli like this. I'm tryin 2 think about how to give u constructive critism, but i can't fault it.

Well done.

Thanx for the review!

XXNerfxx
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
It's pretty damn raw emotion. I like it. Dare I say 'nice poem'..?
Ian chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
You should always let people see the real you, even if it is sad and depressed. If they dont like what they see, fuck them! You can find better people to be around. I am really sorry and I really hope thing pick up for you, I really do.