Reviews for My Gramma Dearest Me
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
pretty Good I got to say I love it keep up the good work, can you check out some of my work
HummerLover48 chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
Interesting, I'll be BAck Muhahahah!
Liss
R&R my stories!
One-and-Only-18 chapter 8 . 1/27/2004
Well the story goes well as I see. Your french isn't 100% perfect but if you ever need help with that just email me I'll be glad to help you over.
Well can,t wait to see the next chapter, try to get out of that writer block but they say that writting something else help a little bit(that's what my girlfriend who also wrote told me)
well see ya for now and hope to hear from you soon enough
The One and Only
echoes of chaos chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
liked this chapter. it was nice after having been gone for awhile to pick up on the story again. i was a little confused though, because i dont remember reading that her parents had fought when she was younger. cant wait to read more of your stuff, babe!
Miss Meticulous chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
This is very good. I can't imaging what it must be like for someone who is an orphan, although one of my best friends is. At the age of eleven she lost both her parents. I don't think I could survive in that situation. But anyways-this story is very good, and stirs up very heartfelt and strong emotions.
echoes of chaos chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
I really liked this chapter too - I'm glad she's got someone she can depend on. Thanks a million for reading and reviewing my stories! I really value your opinion, I respect your writing and know that you know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read whatever you post next!
echoes of chaos chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
You capture the emotions so perfectly...the story is sad but vividly real. I love it
echoes of chaos chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
AH! You can't just leave off there with no next chapter lol you're going to leave me in agony until i can find out what happens!

I've gotta say, you've officially impressed me. I'm really glad you posted this story, I'm thoroughly enjoying reading it. Other than a couple typos here and there, this is perfect. Look forward to reading more soon!
echoes of chaos chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
It was nice to see some usual teenage hanging out and interaction in this chapter. It lightens the tone a little and reminds you of the age group the character is in. I'm loving your story so far, I hope you don't mind my saying so.
echoes of chaos chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
The description of her memories and feelings is very insightful. You've really turned this character alive by letting the reader go on her emotional roller coaster
C chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
Great story! Love the plot, love everything. You should get the spotlight at the top of the page. Good luck!

C
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Excellent first chapter. By the end here, you've got the reader entranced, relating to the character, and dying to see what happens next. Your writing style is good, it has an awesome blend of storytelling and introspection. That makes for exactly what you need to hook a reader in.
One-and-Only-18 chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
It'S a good story, well Sad too I must admit and I know that it can be hard on the girl mind, I still have both parents but I know what she feels.

Anyway it's a good story

The One and Only