Reviews for Reality's Veil
Eckrice chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
This is good writing too, but once again, I don't get it. Oh well.

Who is Morbane?
Ahrar Nighthammer chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Pretty cool.

It is a little abstract, but it deliver's it's message very well for being so short. And it is kinda cool.

Keep writing.

-Ahrar
Morbane chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Abstract suits you, but you could cut this a bit. There are beautiful phrases in here - watch me ADMIRE "reality is a miserly god" and "banished by a quick turn... of the light" but there are clich├ęs in here too that you need to go hunting. For example, in the sentence "Tiny hairless beings that somehow possessed a clumsy grace of their own..." I suggest deleting "of their own". There are other places where you could delete stuff. I'm sorry... I'm only being harsh because I know you're a good writer.

It interests me that you start with "The age of dreams is past" then near the end, "Dreams will never die". I'm not sure your progression from one to the other was clear.

It's pretty...
Roberta Pryce Robinson chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Brilliant, is the first word that springs to my mind! The flow of the words, their use, literally sang the story. They lent the magic to it's song! You have given life and brought to reality my childhood dreams! Very well done! Excellent! I am astounded!
Grimsister chapter 1 . 9/29/2003