Reviews for Formless Tattoo
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
O.K thats it, I hope to god you have some of these published, I mean Hell if my work can yous sure as hell can. Your stuff is just awe inspireing. I love all your writing.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Yeah this is amazing. I've been looking for something on fictionpress that has such good descriptions, not only good, but beautiful and sad. You're right, I don't know if there is true love out there... I believe I've found my soulmate though, if there is such thing. All that I know is that she's a prominent part in my life...but for some, you can be in love until it makes you hurt, and hate each other until it makes you quiver and fall in love again. Does that make sense? Maybe not, but hey. Beautiful descriptive poem.

*Jenna*
Tenika D chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Wow! I like this quite a lot; I really do think I understood it - I'm probably daft, especially if it was meant not to be understood. But still, I found that I could follow everything the subject was feeling.

Perhaps, lonelylover, that's why you had trouble understanding it; I think instead of the usual mental dialogue found in most love poetry, it spoke more about emotion, mental images and the sense of touch . . . Or am I daft about that too? O.o

A beautiful poem! -

Tenika Dargan
florbixblaster chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
well... i couldn't understand your poem, makes me think you're mature enough. lol gud luck:)