Reviews for Dark Souls: Master of the Lighthouse
Ash Algood chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
i think its good, but like ive said it scares the crap out of me. now i dont think ill ever want 2 go 2 a lighthouse ever again (not that ive ever been 2 1)
Ash Algood chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
that was creepy, i mean y did she hate her sister? was it becuase she got so much attention? enyways i thought it would make one heck of a horror movie
Ash Algood chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wow, this chick is creepy. im actually scared of her. ur really good at this
JoeyStar chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Whoa! Natasha is about the most twisted character on fictionpress : ) am i definitely intrigued (is that how you spell it?)
anyway, on the chapter 2!
keep writing,
lv JoeyStar x
Mia Haider chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
dun dun dun! and it gets better!
Mia Haider chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
i so love this! i dunno why but the whole sadistic-girl-on-a-killing-spree is a very good story subject!
Mia Haider chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
chilling...homicidal chick...liking it so far!
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
Why does one of the dates seem so familiar? (Hint Hint)

Your "History" section needs more on her, instead of beginning with her children!

You don't have "Element" anywhere!
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 3 . 11/5/2003
This ones an interesting one! I still prefer Minds of the Wicked, but this one is better than what I expected!

You should write a comical one...one that turns death into a joke!
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
And another one!

This chapter's good!

She's so calm and controlled when it comes to murder!

On to the next chapter!
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I finally got around to reading this!

You must be very happy now!

It's great! You really bring out the demonic styles!

Hm, the first Dark Soul, well, how many more will there be?

Many would be good!
Despondent Dreamer chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
Wow...That was cool! _ Some of it seemed a bit...weird in the writing, though I can't really explain how. Anyway, great plot! _ I already read the second story(go figure I read the sequel before reading the first story *rolls eyes* I would do that...), and that one was just as good. Keep up the good work!

-In the court of King Chaos only blood can write its own tragedy-

D.D.
Gemema chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
This kinda adds a cool FBI type mood to the story, with the whole secret organisation looking for the Dark Souls. I've heard of Lilith before, but don't know too much about her. I'd love to know more of her past, and what aspects of her history are present in Natasha. Like, can Natasha shape shift or use magic? That kind of thing. I love character profiles. They really help to understand the characters better. Great job!
Hidden Relevance chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
I HAVE A THOUGHT!

::everyone backs away slowly::

well i do! and it may acutally be a good one! this little batch of info right here is EXACTLY what you needed to pull everything together... before it was a cool little set of images, but nothing really connected... if you rewrote a little.. and tied into this Lilith concept.. you would have the chance for a PHENOMENAL apocalypse piece... all the groundwork has been there.. there just hasn't been any real cohesiveness (if i'm even making any sense)

maybe I've lost my mind... It's HIGHLY possible.. but i think that would be one hell of a novel if you pulled everything together...
Gemema chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Well this definately adds closure to the 'Master of the Lighthouse' story, and all three chapters makes for an excellent prolouge for your new series. I will definately be looking forward to reading it. It sounds so EVIL. He he, can't wait!