Reviews for Disturbed
Tk.T chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
That was funny. Great poem, this is going in my favs.
Happy writing!
Tk.T~
g21lto chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
LOL! Hmm...what to say? This was funny. I like the back-and-forth switches between the narration and the asides inside the ~~'s. I'll look out for him...aahh!
AVIGON chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Usually I try to stear clear of the so-called funny pages on FP, as they hardly ever have something funny on them, but I wanted to see what you'd make of it. Although the layout and phrasing of the poem isn't really my style, I still got what I came for out of it, and that's a good laugh.
You should report the guy to the police as a possible bag hazard, I'd say.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*laughs 'til her lungs burst* That was one of the most hilarious poems I've EVER read! I loved these verses the best:

"Eww…

I have to carry that bag

You know

On my back

Everyday

And stick my hand in it

The same way

You seem to enjoy

Sicko."

Gosh, I had no idea there were people who might have fetishes for bags, lol! You are a fabulous writer, with such great range in ability.

P.S. Will you ever review my 'Unravel' poems? I just love your witty comments. (Plus, if you take a look at 'Torment', you'll discover my crush's true first name. ;p Maybe you can tell me what it means in Arabic, too.)
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
OMG! This is just so funny and disturbing! I LOVEE IT! Its on my fav list now! lol

-*Eressea*-
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
LOL! omg, that was hilarious, rarely is anything under the humour section that actually makes me laugh. love the idea...and i feel for your book bag if it actually has to go through that traumatic experience.

great work, LOL, kudos
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
gee thanks a lot ...now everytime i travel or go to school or have to have my bags checked i will think of that dirty man lusting after your bag...lol...anyways great job i thought it was just too funny!
Sarah Martin chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
that was halarious! write in some more junk please...
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
lol - I'm not sure I should be laughing, but I am. The only criticism I have is to change 'peak' to 'peek'. Apart from that, you controlled your lines well and chose all the right words.

I'm still laughing, but I think I'm becoming just as disturbed as you. . .
Somediddlyother chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Uh...ew?

Security guards at schools are real freaks...but at Eisenhower High in Rialto CA they get what they deserve. During the weekly 'riots', Biker Bob got stabbed in the knee. With a pen.

Ow.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
That was kinky. But I suppose you already know this, right?

However, that was very original.

A joy to read, as always...
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
it was funny and everything...but very DISTURBING -.-

bad images. very bad images.
Laxbaby0905 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
*claps* Great Poem...I love how you tried to Rhyme everything...and really it was hilarios

OOC: Does this person really exsist?
Ajuxliapose chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Lol! great idea there, you had me laughing. Seriously some adults just like the power and it sets them off... *shudders*