Reviews for Angel Wings
Kayokeo chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I really likesd that. I love the picture in my head of angel wings and you paited it so buetifully.
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This is GREAT*Ian shoves tony the tiger back into cereal box* sorry about that. This is good though, I am mad...I still want to know who you killed.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
aw :'( you mention angels a lot in your poems, I believe in them too. Can I just say.. is it possible to fall in love with someone's words of poetry? LOL I so love reading poems if they really have meaning and descriptions.. your poems keep my eyes glued to the screen, there is not one moment where I feel like "Z yawn boring poem" I'm sorry I don't talk about the themes of your poems lol but I just love the structure of all of your poems they're just simply, ART! You are definitely a favorite author of mine right now. Well done *HUGS YOU* :D amazing writer

*Jenna*
Tenika D chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
There it is again! That wonderful ending line - you really choose the best ones. - A lovely piece of work; I like the material in this one especially; this kind of fantasy poetry really speaks to me.

Thank you so much for the kind reviews - I appreciate your thanks. - As a constant reviewer, I feel especially good about commenting on things when the author shows appreciation for the words.

Well done!

Tenika Dargan
Laughter and Peace chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
WOW! This poem was really great! It was really simple, but your message is still very strong. I liked this poem a lot. You are a very good author. Hoping to read more of your works!