Reviews for Seductress of Time
Thae Swordwomen chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
I LOVE YOUR STORY I NEED MORE and i also love underworld
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Whoa, I cant wait for u to continue. You really SHOULD get this published or something. Please upate sooon.
Daughter of the chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
YOU SAID THAT NINE YEARS AGO! PLEASEEEEE UDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND THE FIRST ONE!?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I have a problem with this story. A very *big* problem. What's that? It hasn't been updated since 2003. And that is not good. Not at all, because I really loved 'Daughter of the Desert', and I KNOW that I'm going to love this. Please, please write soon!
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Please update! I know it's been ten years, but please! For us? I wanna know what happens between Tarah and Tank!
LDS Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I know it's been nine years since you updated this, but is there a possibility you might update it? If not its cool. I was just wondering. It's a really good story. :)
XiaoChuChu chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I liked this story alot. I would love to see Tara and Tank's reunion, them together again, etc.

But it's almost 10 years since you wrote this and you've probably even forgotten where you wanted to go with this story. It would be really nice if you did complete this story, but I can completely understand if you don't.
Charisasori chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
*hyperventilates* You...you haven't updated since 2003...? *panics* Please, please, please, please update soon! I really want to see them together! Please!

:-)

I'll wait years if I have to!
marie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
i like the plot. it's really I hope you'd update soon. I want to know what happens to them
Tru3Blood chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
please please pleaseeeeee update! I've just finished reading Daughter of the Desert and Seductress of Time, so please tell me you are continuing this story! It is a great plot and i love the characters.
RyomaPaola chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is very interesting. I loved the Daughter of the Desert, although it had alot of punctuation errors. This sequel is more unique and doesn't feel as cliche as the first. You should seriously update.
Georgia chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
:D Please please please please update! I just read Daughter of the Desert IT WAS SO COOL and now I'm really excited for tank and tarah to meet again, especially now that he's in exile.

You are a fantastic writer! I really hope you update sometime ; ) x
Hiwiwy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Six years.

Six years since she had last written, created a world of sand and pyramids.

- ya, that came from this story, edited to match my fancy.

- with 'she', I mean you.

:D

Well, yeah, just thought I'd drop a review to say I hope you'll continue this. I've just finished Daughter of the Desert in one go, and I Loved it, so I was really looking forward to this XDD
sparkalie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
NO! Why'd you stop there? WHAA! *sobs* Please continue as soon as possible! They're gonna get together now right?
SlugHunter chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i like ur story :D unique, engaging and easily allows for suspension of disbelief XD

can't wait to see what happens~!

_